-Please Read!!! A/N and disclaimers-

Hi, ok so I have no idea what I'm supposed to put as an opening but this is my first story and I did it in a bit of a weird way. Let me explain. 

I am a big webtoon fan and follow a lot of authors on social media and I found the way they work smart as they prepare eps in advance and slowly release them via webtoon. I wanted to write a story on here but I didn't want to be pressured or stressed to get chapters out quickly or consistently. So my big brain decided to use a similar approach to webtoon artists to write this story. I have written these chapters and checked through them before releasing them or saving them before releasing and will release them weekly.  

I will start by releasing one chapter weekly and when I become more confident with my routine and method then, I will slowly start releasing more. I will always make sure that I have a good 10 or 15 chapters ready in case I am unable to write for a while so I can try and make sure there is at least one update up every week. This is my first time trying this and I have no idea if it will work but I'm willing to give it a shot and I hope you enjoy my story. 

As well as write the story, I have attempted to draw out some outfits for this story that I couldn't be bothered to find pictures for. (Please be nice I'm not the best artist but I will try my best to put forward something that isn't entirely crap.) However, if you do not like those then you can use your imagination to think of the best outfit that fits you or your style. 

-DISCLAIMERS-

Ok so, in this story there is mention of bullying, suicide, abuse (physical, mental, verbal ect.) and I will let you know what chapters are explicit to avoid triggering people and/or making people feel uncomfortable. 

Regarding rankings in this story, all characters relevant to the story will be kept in the show and some new characters will be introduced to avoid showing any of the girls on the show in a bad way. Two participants left the show and that is who the protagonist (Y/N) and the antagonist will replace. Some characters may side with the antagonist but I do not hold anything against anyone and this story is fictional including the characters personalities. I am not assuming anything about anyone or anything. I do not speak Chinese and won't be using Chinese phrases or words because I don't trust google translate. If events in this story resemble other stories, it is coincidental and I do not have any intentions to plagiarise anyone else's hard work and I would appreciate it if the same was treated with this story. And finally corona virus won't exist in this story because it's not worth my time and it fucks everything up.

I am open to constructive criticism and I am sorry if I make mistakes. Some group numbers may vary and I will not add every detail of what happened on the show because A- I'm lazy and B- Most of it isn't relevant to this story. I am sorry if I cut some of your faves for rankings but I have just picked the last ranked people and/or the people that are not very relevant to the story. (I might cut some relevant people for some spice though.) 

Sorry if this was long and boring but I don't want no extra shit so I said what I said. Hope you enjoyyyy. :))

~UUUUUUUUU MMMMMMMMM~