-46-

Yuxin looked around for Y/N and found her looking into the sunset. She quietly walked up to her and stopped next to her. Y/N knew that she couldn't be around Yuxin anymore. Heck she couldn't be around anyone. She took a deep breath of the cool evening air before turning away and walking towards the stairs leading downstairs. 

Yuxin hung her head as she tried her hardest to not let the tears in her eyes fall. Keran saw Y/N leave and called out to her. Y/N paused slightly, deciding whether to go over or not but Keran walked up to her before she could make her mind up. 'Hey, do you wanna talk about it?' Keran looked at her and placed her arm on Y/N's shoulder.

'Keran... I have 2 favours to ask you,' Keran nodded and listened. 'First, please don't ask any questions and second... no matter what happens to me... promise me you'll take care and look after yourself, Fan and Yuxin for me.' She looked up at her with tears flowing down her cheeks. She pulled her into a hug and let Y/N's head rest on her shoulder. 

'Y/F/N, you don't leave any loopholes for anyone. I'll take care of them... and you... I promise... and I trust you, whatever you're going through, I know you're strong, and we're all here if you need us.' Keran pulled away and gave her a reassuring smile. 'Keran... don't tell Yuxin please... and please make sure she's okay. I need to go.'

Y/N walked away knowing that Keran wouldn't be able to keep her promise. She wiped her tears and headed for her dorm to gather some clothes and basic necessities for the next few days. When she arrived she saw Fan and another trainee talking. She didn't even need to turn around for her to know who it was. 'Y/NNNN, meet Jade!! She's in my group for the position evaluationnnn.' Jade span around after hearing Y/N's name. Y/N blankly looked up and nodded before turning around and heading for the door. 

'Y/N oh my god! Is it really you? Long time no see!' Jade walked up to the smaller girl who turned to face her. She looked at her blankly and raised an eyebrow. 'Don't be like that... you haven't changed at all. How long has it been 3 years?' Y/N sighed 'Seems about right to me. If you'll excuse me I need to practice.' Fan could sense that something was wrong with Y/N and she walked up to her and asked if she was okay. Y/N nodded but avoided eye contact as she quickly left before anyone could say anything else.

She could hear Keran and Yuxin coming down the hall and hid behind a plant so they wouldn't see her. Keran saw her but didn't bring her up. Keran was holding Yuxin's shoulder and gently rubbing her arm. Yuxin was expecting to see Y/N in their dorm when she got there but she didn't find her there. Fan read Yuxin's expression and told her that she just left to practice after introducing her and Keran to Jade. Y/N could hear them talk and her heart dropped as Jade started to talk to the other two girls. She quietly walked off, clutching her bag tightly.

When she got to the practice room she saw Aurora on the floor asleep. She smiled at the sleeping girl slightly before dropping her bag in the furthest corner of the room and heading to get some food. She picked up two dinner boxes and some bottles of water and took them back with her. When she got back Aurora was awake rubbing her eyes and yawning. 

Y/N placed a bottle of water and dinner box next to the older girl who stretched before looking around and thanking Y/N for the food. After they finished eating, Aurora left the room after wishing Y/N a good night. Y/N smiled back at her before standing up and running through the choreography without breaks until her legs gave way. 

______________

Hellooooo

I've decided to slow some updates down because I feel like I'm drowning in all the school work I need to revise and complete. 

I'll try and update around 3 times a week starting next week. 

I have got loads of chapters in advance but once I start school again I'm going to have 2 weeks of exams so I doubt I'll be able to write during that time. I might take another short hiatus around Christmas so I can write a shit tonne so I can get out more chapters faster. 

There's some chapters I need to rewrite because they're crap and I wanna put out stuff people wanna read. 

I've also been saving up some ideas that I might turn into quick oneshot teasers for future stories and what not. I'll release them when I have the time to write and check them.

Anyways hope everyone's well.

Thanks for readinggg :)))