-133-

They joined their friends at the top but things soon became tense when their eyes fell on Jade. She stopped in her tracks and turned around before running back through the door, heading for the stairs. 'JADE! WAIT, PLEASE!' Y/N called out after her. She ran after her with Yuxin close behind. They found her at the bottom of the stairs holding her ankle and tears falling down her cheeks. 'Hey,' She looked at her injury. 'It's starting to swell. You need ice.' Yuxin quickly stood up and rushed off to find an ice-pack while Y/N stayed with Jade making sure she was okay. 

'I'm sorry if I forced you to come with us.' Y/N said lifting the older girl's ankle onto her lap. 'You didn't, don't worry. I just don't wanna spoil the mood. But I did.' She cried more into her hands. 'You didn't, they just didn't expect you to be there.' She reasoned. 'They weren't exactly happy to see me.' They heard footsteps coming down the stairs and looked up to see Gia. 'Shit, what happened?' She asked looking at Jade's ankle. 'I think she tripped. It's starting to swell but I don't think it's that bad. It's hard to say but I think it should only be a minor sprain.' 

Gia nodded and Yuxin came back with an ice-pack, ankle support and painkillers with a bottle of water. 'Take the painkillers.' She passed them to her while giving Y/N the support and ice. She took off her shoe carefully and tested to see how much Jade could move her ankle. 'Yeah, I think it's a sprain. We can go to the hospital to check though if you want.' She started to carefully slide the ankle support on making Jade wince but Gia tried her best to comfort her. 'I think I should be okay.' She finally said after the ice had been rested on her ankle. 

'Come on, we'll help you come back up to the roof.' Gia said extending her hand for Jade to take. Jade looked up at her but quickly looked back down again. 'It's fine. I'll just go back to my dorm.' Y/N sighed. 'We won't force you but we're here for you.' She smiled making Jade well up again. Y/N quickly shuffled around and hugged her letting her cry into her shoulder. 'I don't deserve this.' She sobbed harder. 

'That doesn't mean that we can't be nice to you. I don't care how much you try and convince me that I shouldn't try and help you. I'm gonna help you ten times more every time you tell me not to. Cause I want to. You think you should be punished for what you did but isn't feeling like this a punishment in itself?' Jade pulled away and looked at her defeated. 'What do you want to do?' Y/N asked while Jade took a few deep breaths. 'I don't think that me being by myself is a good idea.' Y/N nodded. 'Yeah me neither. If we leave you to your thoughts you're only going to feel worse.' Y/N helped her up, 'Coming?'

'Yes.'

____________

🖤