-74-

'Hiya baby. How are you?' Anqi came and hugged Y/N. 'I'm good. How are you??' Y/N hugged her back and let them come in. She caught Yuxing staring at her and glared at her. Behind them were Xue'er, Handong, Xiaotang, Yan, Xi ai, Gia and Qi Sui. 'Nineone and Keyin are on their way.' Anqi told Y/N as they headed inside. They all came in and sat on their beds and chairs. Y/N sat away from Yuxin pretending to be mad at her for earlier. Keran looked at them glaring at each other and shook her head with a sigh. 'Well done on eveyone's performances todayyyy. I think everyone did very well.' Shuxin beamed. 'If it were up to me I'd put everyone in class A.'

'Aren't you only saying that because you want to get out of class D?' Xioatang asked with her eyebrow raised. 'SHHHH. Don't out me like that.' Shuxin crossed her arm and pushed her slightly. The group talked well into the night and had many laughs after Nineone and Keyin turned up with drinks, snacks, blanket and pillows. Y/N was getting sleepy and slowly went over to Yuxin. She sat on her lap and rested her head on the older girls shoulder with her eyes closed. 'Oh so now you're tired you wanna talk to me?' Yuxin whispered in her ear making Y/N smile but not respond.

'Oh so you wanna be like that then. Get off.' Yuxin went to push her off but she held her tighter. 'Nooooo.' Y/N whined making everyone turn to them. 'What?' Nineone asked. Y/N became red and Yuxin, Keran, Fan, Anqi, Shuxin and Gia started laughing. 'Wait are they going out?' Keyin asked making Y/N turn shades of red she didn't know existed. 'Oh my godddd. Little Y/N has a girlfriendddd. Since when??' Keyin asked making Y/N hide her face in Yuxin's neck. 'Well they've known each other since they were younger but lost contact. They met again on the show but they both liked each other before that. They only just told each other recently.' Keran told them while Y/N cooled off.

Keyin and Qi Sui fangirled in a corner together while Nineone smiled at them. 'They're so cuteeee.' Shuxin was shaking Xiaotang who was complaining that her hair was gonna get messed up. 'It's getting late and we have practice tomorrow. We should go and let these guys get some sleep.' Handong said and everyone stood up getting ready to go. 'Let me and Fan help you guys with taking the stuff back.' Keran said as she stood up and picked up the rubbish while Fan started folding the blankets. Soon everyone was out leaving Y/N and Yuxin alone.

Y/N got up and went to wash up, sticking to not saying anything to Yuxin. 'Hey?' She called out after but she had grabbed her clothes and shut the door. She changed into a tank top and a pair of shorts. She came back out and was attacked by Yuxin straight away. 'Stop ignorning me.' Yuxin pouted making the younger girl look up. She gently pushed her away and walked into the room. Yuxin followed her but had her clothes thrown at her. 'Fine, I'll wash up but I'll be back.' Y/N smiled to herself. She put on her glasses and tied her hair up in a loose messy bun while she waited for Yuxin to come back.

She remembered that she had packed a few books for her to read in her bag. She took them out and started reading. She heard the door click open but didn't look up. Yuxin saw Y/N's bare arms and legs, 'It's the middle of winter and you choose to wear something you'd wear in summer. You're gonna get sick. Here take my hoodie and get under the covers.' Yuxin held out her hoodie but Y/N continued to ignore her. Yuxin sat on the bed sulking but when she saw Y/N's bare neck, a hint of mischief glistened in her eyes.

_____________

Hellooooooo

I have no idea how many updates I've done this week but anyway enjoyyyyyy.

:)))

Thanks for readingggggggggggggggg :))))))))))))