-70-

The day ended quickly and soon everyone was tucked away in bed. Y/N was snuggled against Yuxin but couldn't sleep. She stayed still to not wake Yuxin but her mind was running through her dance over and over again. She missed a beat and kicked herself under the bed sheets. 'Stop kicking yourself and go to sleep.' Yuxin opened her eyes and looked into Y/N's. Y/N froze. She wasn't expecting Yuxin to be awake and was stunned by her beauty. 

'What happened?' Yuxin asked but Y/N carried on staring. 'Is there something on my face?' No response. Yuxin sighed and leaned in and kissed Y/N. She jolted back to reality and blushed when she saw how close Yuxin's face was to hers. 'Hm? What happened?' Y/N asked making Yuxin chuckle. 'I asked you that and Y/N.exe stopped working.' Y/N blushed even more. 'Sorry, I wasn't expecting you to be awake.' She smiled embarrassed.

'It's fine babe. Now come here and sleep.' Yuxin pulled her closer and cuddled her while Y/N smiled like an idiot to herself. Yuxin noticed and gave her a questioning look. Y/N innocently blinked up at her and Yuxin realised that she had called Y/N babe. She became slightly flustered making Y/N giggle, 'It's fine babe. Now come here and sleep.' Y/N repeated making Yuxin smile. They both huddled in each others warm embrace and slowly drifted to sleep.

'RISE N SHINE LOVEBIRDS.' Fan came and laid down on top of Yuxin and placed her arm on Y/N's face careful not to knock the younger girl because of her injury. Yuxin yelped out, 'Get off you're heavy.' She pushed her off the bed and scooted close to Y/N again. She tried again and this time pulled Yuxin away from Y/N and quickly jumped in between them. 'Y/N, wake up.' She whispered in her ear while cuddling her. 

'Fan, stop stealing Yuxin's girlfriend. She's getting mad.' Keran teased from the bathroom. Y/N rubbed her eyes and sat up slightly. 'Morning Fan.' She yawned and hugged Fan, falling asleep on her again. 'Morning Y/N.' Fan looked in Yuxin's direction who looked annoyed. Y/N opened her eyes and noticed before laughing slightly. 'Morning babe.' She got off of Fan and laid down on Yuxin's lap. 'No.' Yuxin carefully moved Y/N's head and got up to get ready for the day. 

Y/N pouted but had an idea. 'Oww.' She hissed in pain and noticed Yuxin look at her and shoot to her side. 'What happened? Are you okay? Where does it hurt?' Yuxin looked at her with concern but Y/N just laughed. 'That got your attention didn't it? I want a huggg.' She opened her arms and whined while Yuxin sat there in defeat. 'There's no way around you.' She sighed before giving in to Y/N and hugging her. 'Yayyy.' The three older girls laughed at the youngest acting like a child and they all continued getting ready for their busy day.

_________________

Helloooooooooooo

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHHH.

Night people of the earth.

Thanks for readinggggggggggg :)))))))))))))))