-65-

Everyone was out of the practice room and headed for Jade's within seconds of her name leaving Gia's mouth. Y/N tried chasing after them but Shuxin stayed with her. 'You don't understand, if she finds out that you guys know then she'll do something worse to you guys.' Y/N pleaded. 'You don't want that to happen do you? The same way how we don't want her to do anything bad to you. We'll put her in her place and we'll make sure that she doesn't do anything to anyone else again. Okay?' 

Y/N looked away and walked over to Jade's practice room with Shuxin. She heard shouting coming from their practice room and a crowd gathered around the door. 'Excuse me lovely people. Coming through.' Shuxin created a path for the pair to walk through and saw Fan and Anqi standing by the window so no one could see what was happening inside. Fan said something behind her and Anqi opened the door to let them in. 

'Nothing to see here peoples. You'll get your practice room back in a few minutes. In the mean time you could use 'The Eve's' practice room and the rest of you, STOP BEING NOSEY. GO ON SHOO.' Y/N walked past Fan to see Jade pushed against a wall. Yuxin had a firm grip on her collar. Keran was standing beside her with her hands in her pocket, to stop her using them to beat the daylights out of Jade. 

Fan hugged Y/N while Shuxin joined Anqi to block out the view of the practice room. 'Y/F/N WHEN WILL YOU LEARN? YOU'RE ONLY MAKING THIS WORSE FOR THEM. THEY'RE THE ONES THAT ARE GONNA SUFFER AND IT'S GONNA BE ALL YOUR FAUL-' Jade was cut off by Yuxin's hand slapping her face. 'Whoops(!)' Yuxin walked away from Jade leaving Keran to deal with her and went over to Y/N. 'Don't listen to her. Nothing's gonna happen to us of you. None of this is your fault.'

'But it is. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have come to this show. I shouldn't have went to that school. I shouldn't have moved. I shouldn't have told my Dad to take Mum to court. None of this would've happened had I just kept my big mouth shut and listened to Mum. I don't care about how I feel. I don't care about myself. I'm better off suffering alone than all of you guys having to do this. Jade, where do you keep your knife?' 

___________

Helloooooooooo

I hit 3k.... I love you guys so much..... thank you so muchhhhhh...... BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PAY YOU GUYS BACK I FEEL SO BADDDDD.

Thanks for readinggggg :)))))