-83-

'What did you wanna show me, Fan?' Y/N was lead into an empty practice room by Fan, Keran and Yuxin. 'You remember we played a game a while back...' She started. 'We play a lot games, and your games are never good.' Y/N laughed. 'Yeah but the first game we played, the one with the forfeits.' A smile appeared on Y/N's face as she remembered the forfeit she gave Fan and Keran. Y/N and Yuxin say down on the floor waiting for Fan and Keran's performance. 

By the end of it Y/N and Yuxin were rolling on the floor laughing. The group ended up messing about and having a huge dance battle. Fan was the first to drop out complaining that she was too tired. Keran gave up next finding it impossible to keep up with Y/N and Yuxin. 'Just like the good old days. We're the last ones standing.' Yuxin laughed. 'Let's hope a winner comes out of this one.' Y/N said with a smile.

The two ended up dropping to the floor after a heated half an hour. 'WHY IS THERE NEVER A WINNER??!!' Y/N yelled out making the short haired girls laugh. 'You two are scary.' Fan laughed. 'I know right like they don't stop until they have to.' Keran yawned. 'Come on round tw-' Y/N breathed out but Keran stopped her. 'No way Missy. Bed, it's late and you're both dead if you dance again. Either you'll drop dead or I'll kill you.' Keran said helping them both up. 

They both groaned as they got up. 'Eww. You're so sweaty.' Fan said which seemed to be a huge understatement. The girls looked like they had jumped into a pool of sweat with their clothes on. 'Want a hug, Fan?' Y/N opened her arms and walked towards her. 'After you've had a shower.' She laughed while running off.

After an hour the girls were showered, changed and getting ready for bed. Fan sat down on the spare bottom bed. 'I don't have the energy to climb up to my beddd. Keke come sleep with me on this beddd.' Fan begged Keran who was standing there looking at Fan. 'Pleaseee.' Keran sighed, 'If YOU kick ME then I'M kicking YOU out.' Fan's face lit up and she quickly pulled Keran onto the bed. 

On the other bed, Yuxin had Y/N on her lap while the younger girl was reading her book. Y/N's hair was in a messy bun and was wearing Yuxin's oversized grey hoodie with a pair of black shorts; her glasses resting half way down the bridge of her nose. Yuxin wore a plain, baggy, white tee with grey joggers. They heard a knock on the door and Keran quickly got up to get it. 'Gia? Come in.' Keran let in the yawning girl. She was wearing an over sized pink top with white shorts and her hair was tied up loose bun. 'Do you mind if I crash here for the night? Xue'er, Xiaotang and Shuxin are too loud.' She laughed. 'I don't mind sleeping on the floor.'

'No no there's a spare bed.' Y/N said looking over to see Fan pull Keran down to sit on the spare bottom bed. She raised an eyebrow at them. 'We can't be bothered to climb up the ladder.' Fan smiled cheekily. Y/N rolled her eyes and laughed slightly before telling Gia that the top bunks were free. 'You two literally look like the couple everyone wants to be.' Gia gestured to Y/N and Yuxin who were still cuddling in a corner which made the youngest girl blush slightly.

'Oh and I brought these.' Gia handed her some bandages. Y/N smiled up at the older girl before getting up to put them away. 'Is your burn still not better yet?' Yuxin asked. Y/N tensed slightly and shook her head. Gia turned around when she head 'burn' and went over to Y/N. 'You didn't tell them?' Y/N faced Gia. 'I never told anyone... how do you know?' She whispered. Gia realised she never told Y/N that she had saved her. 'The rooftop...' Gia started. 

_______________

💙