-116-

The day of the performances came too quickly and passed even faster. It was the moment for Y/N and her group's performance followed by the B team. The crowd was screaming and Y/N was starting to get an adrenaline rush again. She had been practicing rapping like her life depended on it and was helping her team mates as much as she could. She wore a white cold shoulder top with handmade and stitched shiny, silver strands matched with sparkly silver shorts. She had picked some white ankle boots to finish her outfit and chose some simple silver jewellery. 

They spoke with Kun for a few minutes and wished the other team good luck before quickly rushing to their start positions. The music began to play and it felt like it was over in a heartbeat. Y/N had nailed her rap and the harmonies in the song were perfect. When they had gathered together Y/N high fived Yixuan. 'Vocal!' They meant to cheer but ended up only muttering as they were tired. Their team members around them laughed and they took themselves back stage to watch the B team performance. 'Good luck guys!' A team cheered.

They watched their performance and noticed Shanshan and Jade sing off key a few times but still cheered for them. Jade slipped in her dance solo but Y/N and Yuxin couldn't help but feel bad for her. They knew that she was trying to make Y/N's life hell but she also worked really hard. Y/N crossed her fingers, hoping that the rest of their performance went smoothly and to their luck it did. They joined their rivals on the stage and congratulated them. The voting began and they all sung together while the count down happened. 

Y/N took in the atmosphere and slowly looked across the sea of fans trying to remember every face. She stopped near one of the sides and gasped when she saw 3 familiar faces. 'Yuxin look.' She grabbed Yuxin's arms and pointed over to the people she had saw. 'Oh my god.' Yuxin breathed out with a smile. They both waved and hurried off to meet them when they got a chance. The staff gave them 5 minutes as they were needed to release the votes. 

'Jun baby! How have you been?' Y/N picked up the young girl and hugged her tightly. 'Y/N! I missed you so much.' The little koala cheered while hugging her back. 'Fei! Hannah!' Yuxin jumped up to hug her cousins. 'It's been too long.' She sighed. Y/N walked over to the other girls and smiled at Yuxin who was bickering with Fei. 'Y/N, you look so pretty.' Jun said making Y/N blush and hush the younger girl. 'She's right. You look beautiful.' Yuxin said making Y/N blush harder. Jun slipped out of her arms and went over to Yuxin and squeezed her tightly. 

Hannah and Fei walked around to Y/N. 'Oh, what was that just now with Yuxin?' Fei asked making her turn away and cool her face down making the older girls laugh. She turned back around and hugged them one by one, asking how they were. 'We missed you so much. Was everything okay when we left?' Y/N smile faded slightly but she maintained it and nodded. 'It wasn't was it? What happened?' Hannah said while pulling her in for a hug. 

'It wasn't okay but I'm here now. I got through it so don't feel bad please.' She said pulling away. 'We should properly catch up soon. Let us know when you're free and we'll work something out.' Fei said before calling Jun over. Yuxin came behind Y/N and hugged her from behind, kissing her neck lightly. Fei gasped and cheered loudly, stunning the couple slightly. 'What? What happened?' Yuxin asked making Fei look at her in disbelief. 'THIS!' She gestured to Y/N and Yuxin while smiling making them both smile. 'Oh yeah. This.' They all laughed and told them about their relationship. 

'See I told you.' Fei said to Yuxin making her smile and tightening her arms around Y/N's waist. They heard some staff members calling them back and they quickly exchanged free days and times to meet up again before parting ways. 'I didn't expect to see them here.' Y/N said making Yuxin shake her head. 'Me neither.' They rushed inside and sat down waiting for the results to be released. They all sat down and spoke amongst each other to try and ease the tense atmosphere.

____________________

Heyyyyy

Her name is captain sparkle pants.

I need to write more and get this moving faster.

Thanks for readingggg :)))))