-51-

(THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME READERS)

Y/N broke into tears. Yuxin didn't know what to say. She was the most confused she had ever been in her life. She loved the girl in front of her so much she hated to see her cry but she couldn't do anything. A single tear fell from her eye which was wiped away by Y/N. 'I told you not to cry.' she sniffed. 'Go back, the others are probably waiting.' 

She removed Yuxin's arms from around her waist and lightly pecked her on her lips before turning around and disappearing down the stairs. Yuxin still stood there stunned on what just happened until Keran came running up the stairs and held the younger girl. 'Keran,' Yuxin finally spoke. Keran looked at her with all the worry in the world. 'Let's go.' Yuxin gave the older girl a pained smile.

That night everyone apart from 2 girls were asleep. Y/N practised alone in the practice room, waiting for someone to walk in. Jade walked in with a smile on her face. 'Big day today,' Jade walked over to Y/N and grabbed her arm. 'Everyone will finally know what you're really like. And I get to finish my masterpiece.' 

Jade pulled out a chair for her to sit on and Y/N handed her arm to her. She realised there was no use in avoiding the inevitable. Like the previous day she traced around more flowers and patterns until you couldn't see any skin past the blood. Y/N set to work cleaning and bandaging up her arm, this time in the toilets near the practise room.

She tip toed upstairs and checked on her dorm mates, Fan and Keran sleeping peacefully but Yuxin tossing and turning, sniffling in her sleep. Y/N carefully walked over and stroked Yuxin's hair. She grabbed the blankets from her bed and carefully placed them over Yuxin and continued to play with her hair until she settled down. She got up from Yuxin's bed and checked on Fan and Keran one more time. Fan's covers were falling off her bed so Y/N carefully adjusted them so she was tucked up and warm again. 

Keran's head was very close to the wall so Y/N picked up a pillow from her bed and gently placed the pillow next to wall so she didn't hurt herself. This was the last time any of them would know Y/N as nice. She smiled slightly and placed a small kiss on Yuxin's cheek before leaving the dorm. She didn't notice her eyes becoming heavier and her legs getting weaker. She called for the elevator and stepped inside. Suddenly the world went black.

_____________

Hellooo

Day 1 of exams....

✨Stress✨

Thanks for readinggg :)))