-109-

'Oh hell no. I don't mind doing her share but there's no way I'm letting her near alcohol again tonight.' Y/N said while pointing at Yuxin who was agreeing with her. 'I'm not drinking.' She said. 'Find Y/N can take double shots.' Fan said making Y/N instantly regret her decision. 'I'm gonna be fucked tomorrow morning.' She said holding her head. 'You can get fucked tonight if you want.' Yuxin innocently whispered before kissing the lobe of Y/N's ear. 

Y/N's face instantly reddened and she hid her blushing cheeks behind her hands. Yuxin laughed from beside her which made her looked up before smacking the older girls head. She pouted and looked down at Y/N who mimicked her pout. She took this chance to lean down and kiss the younger girl who kissed her back. 'Okay lovebirds. Game's starting.' Gia said making the two pull away from each other. Fan span the bottle and it landed on Shuxin. 'Truth or dare?' 

'Dare!' Shuxin slammed her hand on the table fiercely. 'Lick the person on your right.' She looked over to Xiaotang who was passed out from drinking too much. 'Bonus points if she wakes up.' Shuxin shot her a competitive look and leaned down to lick her cheek. Xiaotang's eyes shot open and she immediately tried to rid the wet feeling on her face. 'Bonus points.' Shuxin cockily flicked her hair away from her shoulder while the younger girl was still recovering from her attack.

She span the bottle and it landed on Qi Sui. 'Truth or dare?' Shuxin blinked multiple times at Qi Sui who laughed and picked dare. 'Go up to that fit DJ and call him a fat potato in Japanese but make it look like you're praising him.' Shuxin giggled while Qi Sui exhaled. 'Fine. But I'm going to apologise to him after.' The group watched her cutely tap his shoulder and start talking to him. They noticed her apologise and bow before running off and hiding her face. When she returned everyone started laughing. 

She took her turn to spin the bottle and it landed on Yuxin. 'Truth or dare?' She thought for a minute 'Truth.' Qi Sui thought for a minute before asking, 'Picture this. You and Keran are in your car that can only seat two people. It's a rainy day and you drive pass a bus stop. There you see Y/N and Fan. Fan is really ill. What would you do in that situation?' Yuxin looked at the two girls sitting opposite her and then at Y/N who was in her embrace. 'I'd tell Keke to take Fan to a hospital or home and I'd stay with Y/N at the bus stop until the bus came.' 

Everyone applauded Yuxin for her perfect answer while she ignored them and proceeded to play the game. The bottle landed on Fan who asked for a dare before Yuxin had a chance to ask. 'I dare you to tell you know who you love them in front of everyone.' Yuxin sat back while Y/N laughed at Fan's devastated face. She poured herself a shot while everyone laughed. She took it and squeezed her eyes shut from the feeling. 'Yuxin. You'll regret that.' She span the bottle and it landed on Y/N. 'Oh crap.' She said before getting a couple of shots ready for herself.

'7 minutes in heaven with Yuxin.' 

___________________

Oh look it's me again

I wanna get my guitar down from the attic and save up for a big keyboard.

I miss playing.

Thanks for readingggggggggggg :))))))))))))))))