-103-

'Y/N COME HERE I HAVE THE PERFECT THING FOR YOU TO WEAR!!' Gia burst into their dorm making everyone jump. Y/N was torn away from Yuxin by Gia and was dragged down the hallway and into the elevator. 'Yuxin won't be able to keep her eyes off you.' Gia smirked making Y/N gulp nervously. The ping of the elevator alerted Gia to start running again and soon they were in Gia's dorm. 'This. On. Now. GO!' Gia shoved her into the bathroom with a tight fitting black dress. 

After changing, Y/N looked at herself in the reflection and blushed. She didn't realise how low the neckline went. 'GIA! I CAN'T WEAR THIS!' She shouted. 'SHOW ME I BET YOU LOOK SEXY!!!' Y/N hesitated as she slowly opened the door of the bathroom and showed the girls. They looked at Y/N and their jaws dropped to the floor. 'Y/N....' Xiaotang was the first to speak and even she was a bit dazed. 

Y/N ran back into the bathroom but all the girls chased her. 'You have to wear that.' Xue'er said making Y/N shake her head. 'Honey, you look gorgeous. You only live once and this may be your only chance to wear it.' Shuxin said. 'Plus the party isn't gonna be aired. It's just gonna be us girls.' Gia smiled at her. Y/N looked at her reflection again then back at the girls who were nodding supportively. 

'Come here lemme do your make up. Shuxin go tell her dorm mates that she's coming with us and she'll met them there.' Xue'er said pulling Y/N to the desk to get ready. Her brows were perfect and her tanned skin only needed a light layer of foundation. She gave her a light smoky eye and a perfect winged eyeliner. She added highlighter to her cheekbones and on the inner sides of her eyes to add some shine to the matte look. Contouring wasn't needed as her facial features were already sharp in the right places. 

The other girls had got changed and were applying their make up as well. Xiaotang had finished and looked over to Y/N. 'Yuxin is one lucky woman.' Y/N felt her face heat up and Xue'er noticed and laughed at her. Shuxin came over, 'I wanna see!! Y/N you look stunning. I can't wait to see Yuxin's reaction.' Y/N's ears and entire head became red and she hid her face from the others. 'Heyyy, I'm not done yet.' Xue'er complained. She asked Shuxin to get her clothes ready while she finished applying Y/N's mascara and a deep shade of a matte cherry lip gloss.

'All done.' She smiled down at Y/N who checked her reflection in the mirror. 'Damn, Xue'er. Y/N looks sexyyyyy.' Gia said as she was putting on her hoop earrings. She looked at Y/N's straight hair and decided to only brush it. 'I think curling your hair will be over the top. Choose from these which ones you want to wear.' Gia passed her an accessory box filled with rings, bracelets, earrings and necklaces. She pulled out a few silver rings and a single silver bracelet to match. 

Soon all the girls were ready and started making their way down. Y/N was growing more and more nervous to see Yuxin's reaction. 'Okay girlies. I'll stay sober if you guys need anything and don't worry, I'll get you lot back to your dorms.' Xue'er reassured everyone before they walked into the hall. 'Party time!.'

________________

Wass gud

You can imagine the dress because I'm sorry I'm lazy. I just couldn't be asked. 

And I found out that I have a maths exam on my birthday.......

Someone please put me out of my misery I don't wanna do this.

Anyways stay thotty

Thanks for readingggggggggg :))))))))))))