-19-

'LinKai? Hi!' Y/N smiled up at LinKai who smiled down at her. Y/N moved back slightly so she could see him properly. 'Did you grow in 2 days or something.' She joked while he laughed slightly. 'Nah I think you shrank. You look smaller, and the clothes you're wearing don't help you look any taller.' Yuxin laughed from beside her when she saw Y/N frown slightly. 'He's right. You look so small and cute.' Y/N blushed slightly when Yuxin whispered that in her ear. She turned away and looked at the clothes again making Yuxin laugh. The three talked for a few minutes before LinKai was called back by his friends. 'I think he likes you.' Yuxin said to Y/N who froze. 'Don't be silly, what's to like?' Yuxin hugged Y/N from behind, 'A lot. You're pretty and nice. You care about others more than yourself and you're cute. You're trustworthy and respect everyone regardless of how they treat you. You look out for the people you care about and you're so talented. Your food is to die for and your hugs are the best. Do you want me to carry on.' 

Y/N sighed and shook her head. 'You're being too nice.' She walked back over to look at some hoodies and tops. Yuxin followed Y/N and wrapped her arms around Y/N. 'Which one should I get?' Yuxin looked up at two black hoodies. One was a cropped one and the other one was a big one. 'You'd look good in both. I don't mind.' Y/N pouted. 'I can't pick.' Yuxin pointed at the bigger one and Y/N smiled satisfied. They walked over to the counter to pay and saw LinKai and his friends finish paying and turn around. LinKai smiled at the two girls and they smiled back. He came over to quickly give Y/N something. Yuxin went forward to pay for their clothes while the younger two talked amongst themselves. She sighed and the lady at the counter asked if she was okay. Yuxin looked up and smiled and nodded but in her mind she asked herself the same question. 'Why do I feel like this?'  

She payed with her card and picked up the bags heading towards Y/N. She stopped a few metres from Y/N and called Hannah to ask when she was coming. She replied that she was on her way and hung up. Yuxin put her phone and away and turned around to see LinKai pull Y/N in for a hug. She turned right around and felt her heart drop. 'What's happening?  This can't be jealousy can it? I have no reason to be jealous do I? It's not that I like her or something, is it? Do I like her?'  Yuxin ran her fingers through her hair and looked up at the ceiling. 'Are you okay?' Yuxin jumped slightly and saw Y/N look at her with a worried expression. 'Yeah I'm fine Hannah's probably outside let's go.' She quickly picked up the bags and hurried outside before Y/N asked anything else. 

To Yuxin's relief Hannah had just pulled up in a nearby bay and started loading the car with the bags of food and clothes. 'Sorry about that. Bad traffic and some dickheads that decided that road was gonna be a bloody boxing ring.' Yuxin didn't say anything back and just sat in the car. 'You okay Xin?' She nodded, 'Just tired I guess.' She closed her eyes and leaned back on the seat. Y/N sat in the car a few seconds after and came and hugged Yuxin as soon as she saw her. Yuxin got butterflies when she felt her warm embrace around her torso. Hannah looked at the two for a brief moment before turning back around and driving off home. When they arrived Yuxin went to open the door but Y/N pulled her arm back. She took off her seat belt and sat on Yuxin's lap. 'I need to put the stuff awa-' Y/N cut her off by putting her hand over her mouth. 

Yuxin tried to remain calm but her heart couldn't stop pounding in her chest. She pulled her hand away with one hand and quickly opened the door with her other hand. She lifted Y/N slightly before sliding out from under her and letting the cold air hit her neck. She ran around to the back of the car to get the shopping bags and headed inside to put everything away. Fei helped with putting everything away and Yuxin ran upstairs and locked herself in the bathroom before Y/N had a chance to catch up with her. She sat against the bath tub and sighed, thinking to herself. 'I can't like her. She'll never like me back and she probably already likes LinKai. He's smart, athletic and a nice guy. I should be happy for her and I am but why do I feel like shit.'

_________________

Hey, I'm sorry for not updating over the weekend. It was a pretty shit because it was my closest friend's one year death anniversary and I didn't really wanna do anything but I'm back now with another update.

I'll try and update throughout the week and am planning to have chapter 25 out by the end of next Sunday. 

Sorry if this is dragging on, I'm speeding things up and am gonna have quite a few time skips are stuffssss.

Thank you for readinggggg :))))