-141-

The moon was still out when Y/N woke. She turned around slightly to see if Fan and Keran had returned but found the bed empty. She sat up slightly to check again but found the beds untouched. She reached over to her phone to see a few messages from the girls. She sighed and shook her head before looking over to Yuxin who had woken. 'What's wrong?' She asked making Y/N shake her head. 'Nothing don't worry. Keran and Fan are staying in a hotel tonight. Go back to sleep.' She said making Yuxin sit up.

'Are you okay?' Y/N asked hugging Yuxin from behind. The elder blushed slightly when she felt her bare chest press against her back and smiled remembering the events that happened earlier. 'Just getting a bit hot.' She said. 'We don't have to have the covers you know.' Y/N said making Yuxin shake her head. 'No you'll get cold.' She said taking her into her arms. Y/N looked at her slightly confused before realising that she wasn't wearing anything. 'Oh shit. I forgot.' She said hiding in her arms. 

She looked up at the girl and pulled away making her look at her. 'You said you're hot. I'll make you feel warmer if I'm close to you.' She said while fanning her but Yuxin pulled her back. 'I know you're hot and sexy. No need to rub it in.' She said while smiling making Y/N blush. 'What do you mean? You're hot and sexy as well.' She said bringing their faces closer. 'You don't know that.' Yuxin looked away and sighed. 'I don't need to know.' She said placing a few light kisses on her cheek. Yuxin brought her arms up and hugged Y/N from around her neck, burying her neck in the crook of it. 

'Do you wanna talk about it baby?' Y/N said running her hand through Yuxin's fluffy hair. She lightly kissed her neck before Yuxin lifted her head. 'I'm scared that I'll disappoint you.' Y/N frowned. 'Yuxin, you'd never disappoint me. You could do everything you could ever do but you'd never disappoint me. Whatever you do is more than enough. Way more than enough. I don't care what other people say, you surpass my standards every single time. And I love you more and more every time you set new standards. If anything I'm the one that will end up disappointing you.' 

'Don't say that. You're literally perfect. You can sing. You can cook. You can dance. You're nice. Your body has all the right curves in all the right places. There is no fault with you.' Yuxin said pulling her closer. 'My vocal cords may get inflamed. I won't be able to sing. I can only cook if I have nice ingredients. I might get an injury and won't be able to dance. Some day the people around me may disappear and I won't have anyone to be nice to. And I might lose or gain weight. These things don't make perfect people. Perfect people don't exist. Society has created certain ideologies on how people are supposed to be. That pressurise people to try and fit these unrealistic moulds.'

'I know but... I just don't wanna lose you.' Y/N smiled softly. 'You won't baby. If things ever end up like that, I'll lose you.' Yuxin shook her head and looked up to her, eyes glistening. Y/N leaned down and locked their lips. She held Yuxin's face in her hands while Yuxin slid her hands up Y/N's abdomen, creeping up to her chest before she pulled away. Y/N soon realised what the problem was. 'I'm sorry.' She moved away and reached out for her top on the floor. 'Don't apologise.' Yuxin pulled her back and buried her face in her chest. 'I'm making you feel like this.' She mumbled. Yuxin shook her head, 'No you're not. Don't blame yourself for my insecurities.' She sighed.

'Just know the amount of fat on your body isn't what determines my love for you.' Y/N whispered as she held Yuxin tighter. She felt her getting warmer in her arms and pulled away. 'I was comfortable.' Yuxin pouted making Y/N laugh slightly. 'You're getting hotter.' Yuxin groaned and fell back onto their bed. 'I hate being hot and uncomfortable.' She said shuffling around. 'Stay still.' Yuxin sat up and sighed. 'I'm just gonna go to the toilet. I'll be back.' Y/N nodded and hid under the covers while she waited for Yuxin to come back. 

She faced the wall and stared off into space not noticing Yuxin slip under the covers and encase her in her arms. She snapped out of her trance and went to turn around when she felt something different. She noticed her legs touching bare skin rather than the texture of jogging bottoms. She turned around with a smile and looked into Yuxin's eyes. 'I was feeling hot.' She said closing the gap in between them. 'Sure baby.' Y/N said nuzzling against Yuxin's collarbone before placing soft butterfly kisses up her neck. 

__________________

🖤