-163-

Y/N walked into her classroom with Lisa by her side causing Yuxin's eyes to shoot to the door. 'You're bac-... Wait what happened?' Yuxin immediately became worried when she saw Y/N leaning on Lisa slightly with a slightly shaken expression. She rushed over and took the girl into her arms. 'Lisa do you know what happened?' Lisa pressed her lips into a thin line and looked at the two girls. 'Should I tell her?' Lisa asked Y/N who was thinking over the possible outcomes. 'She's going to be worried either way... and if she knows she's going to fuss over me... but if she doesn't know then she can't do that.' Y/N said while Lisa listened and nodded.

'No no. You're going to tell me. What happened?' Yuxin said getting Y/N to face her and looking into her eyes. Y/N couldn't keep a small smile from forming on her face. 'All you need to know is that even though you weren't with me... you helped me a lot.' She nestled her head into Yuxin's neck and inhaled her scent which made her completely relax, erasing any signs of distress her panic attack had given her. Yuxin was slightly dumbfounded at her words. She stood there taking in what Y/N had said but was snapped out of her trance when Y/N pulled away. 'Come on let's practice.'

'Take it easy.' Lisa said before leaving. 'Are you going to tell me what happened?' Yuxin asked with a small pout. 'I will when you stop asking.' Y/N replied before joining her friends to mark through the dance. They ran though the verses a few times before thinking about how to design their moves. 'Xin and Xi'ai you have a part together and so do Y/N and Anqi.' Yan said causing the two pairs to meet and discuss what they could potentially choreograph. 'We're roughly the same height which is good. We don't have to worry about someone looking too tall or too small.' Y/N said earning a nod from the older girl. 'I'm coming from back here so maybe I could come beside you quickly.' Anqi said demonstrating what she meant. 'And the lyrics are about taking charge and dominating. If I follow the dance with everybody else and drop to me knee, you can come and lift me up again.' Y/N said. 'And then link arms into a crown on our heads. Cause this song is literal Queen shit.' Anqi said with a laugh.

They both agreed on that and practiced it. When they were happy they checked with their teammates for approval and smiled when everyone said it was a great idea. Yuxin and Xi'ai had arranged something as well meaning their group rehearsals could continue like before. When they stopped for lunch they rushed off to get some food. Y/N linked her fingers with Yuxin's and rested her head on her shoulder. Yuxin lead them to a blind spot and pouted. 'I wanna cuddle.' She said looking down at her feet causing billions of butterflies to burst in Y/N's stomach. 'Food. Dorm. Cuddle.' Y/N said to which Yuxin gladly nodded. As she was about to walk off to the hall, Yuxin pulled her back.

'I didn't say you could leave yet.' Her stare made it very clear who was in charge causing Y/N to blush at her duality. She gulped as she saw Yuxin edge towards her and smirk before pressing her lips onto Y/N's. She slid her hands down her figure to her ass causing a small whimper to escape Y/N's lips allowing Yuxin to slip her tongue into the younger girl's mouth. Y/N slid her hands up Yuxin's chest and stopped by her shoulder and neck pulling herself up so Yuxin could thrust her tongue deeper. She gently tugged on Yuxin's top when she felt herself getting short of breath and the older quickly pulled away. 'I'm sorry. I got carried away.' She said with a worried expression as she checked over Y/N who caught her breath. 'Don't apologise. I just ran out of breath a bit earlier that usual because I had a panic attack earlier. And before you blame yourself, it's not your fault. You didn't know and you a have known because I didn't tell you until now.' Yuxin opened her mouth to protest but found herself being silenced by Y/N's soft lips. 'Shh.' She said after pulling away. 'Food? Dorm? Cuddle?' She asked with a small smile.

'Food. Dorm. Cuddle.'

________________________________

Yooooo, long time no see 😭😭

I don't think I'm gonna continue this story BUT I'm gonna drop the last chapters I wrote when I last here.

Sorry if this isn't what you guys were expecting even if anyone is still here after not posting for literal years 😭😭

Hope everyone is well and thriving 🫶🏽