-56-

??'s POV 

I walked into my dorm to see the food box I had left completely untouched. I took it and set off to find Y/N. I went down to her practice room first where I saw her sitting on the floor breathing heavily. I quietly left the food near her bag and left the room again. I ran back to my dorm to wash up before going back to 'The Eve's' practice room to see Y/N looking at the food box confused. 

I smiled to myself as I saw her sigh and open it. 'Mind if I join you?' I asked Y/N who looked at me with her face full with food. She nodded slowly and held her food out for me to take. I shook my head at her and told her to eat it. 'There's no way in hell that this girl bully's other people.' I sat down with her and asked if she was okay. She nodded and continued to enjoy her food making me laugh. 'I hear you're quite a perfectionist. Can you point out problems in my performance?' She nodded and smiled at me.

I started running through 'The minds of Billy Milligan' and she watched me closely. I finished and she smiled brightly and clapped excitedly. 'You were really good but what I'd say is try and control when to use your energy and power. Use the other rappers singing time as a rest and try and even out your vocal power with your dance power in the chorus because everyone sings together you don't have to be as loud and as powerful as when you solo.' 

I listened carefully and ran through it again, this time with all the changes Y/N had mentioned. She looked back at me satisfied when I had finished and gave a nod and thumbs up of approval. I bowed and we sat down while she finished her food. 'Right off to bed. Come on.' I jumped up and she shook her head. 'Aren't you coming up to sleep?' Y/N shook her head and I asked why. 'The performances are in 2 days time... I still need to practice.' I shook my head and squatted down to her level. 'No you don't I've seen you guys perform and you all are perfect.' 

She bit her lip saying that she'd sleep in the practice room and I said that she had a bed for a reason. 'Come on let's head up to your nice warm, comfortable bed where you can dream about sheep jumping over gates or something.' I laughed making her giggle slightly but shake her head. 'I'm good down here.' I sat back down. 'Fine then I'll stay here with you.' Her eyes widened and she shook her head. 'No, you should go up to your room.' I shook my head.

'My roommates are loud anyway,' I laid down on the floor and covered my body and face with my jacket. 'Good night Y/N.' I heard her sigh and shuffle around beside me. She walked out of the room and came back in shortly afterwards. She turned off the lights and made herself comfortable in the corner about 2 meters away from me. 'Good night Gia.'

________________

Hellooooooooo

I had no exams todayyyyyy.

Still tired thoooooo

Thanks for readinggg :))))