-117-

'No matter what the result, I just want to say that I'm so happy and proud of everyone here. You guys have improved so much and that's what matters.' Y/N said while Yuxin agreed from in front of her. 'You've improved as well though. You learnt rapping and you do it so well.' Qi Sui smiled from beside her making her bush slightly. 'It's nothing compared to you guys. You guys picked up the dance really well and your vocals were so good.' Yuxin turned around and told Y/N to be quiet and accept the compliments for once.

Y/N pouted when she saw Yuxin raise her eyebrow at her. The older's expression turned into a smile and she reached up to poke Y/N's cheek. 'Eat more.' She said making Y/N turn away. 'I eat when I get hungry. That's how it's always worked and I don't plan on changing that.' Yuxin opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by the staff members telling them that the results were going to be released.

Meinan and Jade both came 5th for both groups. Y/N comforted the older who sat below her but she said she was okay and really happy with the result. 'It's better than not being noticed. I'm happy with the result but I will make sure to work harder to get a better one next time.' She reassured everyone that she was okay. Y/N looked over to Jade who was blankly staring at the screen. '2...' She trailed off. Y/N's eyes began to well up and she felt a lump form in her throat. She bit her lip and looked back to the screen which then revealed Yixuan with 30 votes and Zhenzhen with 25.

They applauded the 4th placed trainees and focused back on the screen to see the 3rd place trainees. She saw her own name alongside Xinyu's with the numbers 67 and 25 respectively. Second place went to Qi Sui scoring 96 and Shanshan with 40. The first placed trainees had question marks next to their names once again making everyone groan. Team A was declared as the winners and both teams went to congratulate each other. The lump in Y/N's throat never went away. She immediately went over to Jade and took the taller girl into her embrace, not knowing what came over her.

The hollow look Jade had given Y/N made the younger's heart sink. She soon felt the welt drops of Jade's tears fall on her shoulder and rubbed her back. 'Let your frustration out. It's better than keeping it in, trust me.' With that Jade's small weeps had turned into loud sobs making the other girls crowd around to try and support her. Yuxin stayed alert in case something happened but a part of her knew to trust Y/N. She didn't interfere with them but kept a safe close distance in case she needed to step in.

'Why are you doing this?' Jade whispered in Y/N's ear. 'Because you need it.' She replied while pulling away and wiping her tears. 'I've been so horrible to you this whole tim-' Y/N hushed her and told her that it wasn't the time or place to talk about it. 'Just focus on making yourself feel better before worrying about other things okay?' She smiled up while handing her a bottle of water and some tissues. Jade slowly nodded as they made their way over to the dressing rooms. When they were off camera, Yuxin pulled Y/N over to the side. 'Did she do anything?' She asked scanning the girl over who simply shook her head. 'You sure?'

'Positive.' She smiled up before pecking the older girl. She moved away but was pulled back by Yuxin straight away who placed her lips back on Y/N's. After a few moments, she pulled away. 'I didn't get enough of those these past couple weeks. Thought I was going to die.' She said making Y/N hit her head slightly. 'I think the no proper sleep for over 72 hours is getting to your head.' She pulled away and they both walked over to finish the filming for that day.

_____________________

Hallo Hallo

I'm sorry I didn't upload earlier I was in bed most of the day. I couldn't move without being in excruciating pain.

Hopefully see you on Monday

Thanks for reading :))))))