-43-

Y/N couldn't bare to see the girl she looked up to and loved so much in pieces like this. She saw Yuxin open her mouth to say something else but didn't give her the chance to by covering her mouth with her hand. 'Shh. This isn't your fault. None of it is, you have your life to live and that's what you did. These thought coming back was going to happen anyway so don't worry. Don't blame yourself for this ever again. I missed you too and always wondered if you had forgot about me but now that I know that you didn't... I feel like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel lighter knowing that I wasn't the only one who missed you like crazy. Everyone told me to get over myself but I couldn't even when I tried my hardest. I wouldn't let myself forget you even I was convinced that you forgot about me. Thank you Yuxin.'

She looked at Y/N with a small smile appear on her lips. 'And don't cry, you look ugly when you cry.' Y/N joked with Yuxin who pouted. 'I'm just joking you big baby. But don't cry.' She wiped away the tears from Yuxin's face who's eye's never left hers. 'Your eyes are pretty.' Y/N blushed and avoided her eyes who followed her every move. 'Babe,' Y/N froze. Blood rushed to her cheeks, 'look at me,' she slowly looked up and lost herself in Yuxin's eyes. She chuckled at the girl she held in her arms and said 'We should go.' Y/N softly hummed in response and broke eye-contact. She looked down and didn't say a word back to the practice room but kept one arm around Yuxin's waist.

When they opened the door to the practice room, the two were instantly tore apart by Jiaqi and Keran. 'Yuxin teach me this part again pleaseeee,' Jiaqi pleaded. 'Y/N can you show Keni how to do the wave like you showed me?' Keran asked dragging her away from Yuxin. Y/N was standing beside Keni who was struggling and Yuxin was on the other side of the practice room helping Jiaqi who was getting her footwork horribly wrong. Y/N placed Keran's arm a few inches infront of Keni and held hers a few inches behind.

'This is the area your body needs to stay within when you wave. This will help you stay in a comfortable position and avoid your back sticking out. Move down a little and drop your weight to your legs. This will anchor you and help you balance when you wave. Try now.' Keni listened carefully and did as she was told. It took her a couple times to get it and after she did it she jumped and hugged Y/N. 'Y/NNNN you're so smalllll!!' Keni bent down to her height but sprang up again as she complained about her back hurting.

Y/N offered her a massage which she gladly accepted and dropped to the floor. Y/N carefully used her hands to massage the pain away from Keni's back. She could feel someone's eyes on her and looked up to the mirror to see Yuxin staring at her. She smiled slightly and continued the massage. A few minutes she had finished and Keni jumped back up and stretched her back which thanking Y/N. She started to slowly walk over to Yuxin without her noticing and watched her from the back the practice room. Yuxin looked over to where Y/N was and panicked when she didn't find her there she scanned the room quickly before seeing her stood behind her. 'Looking for me hmm?' Y/N raised her eyebrow and smirked slightly. 'N-no. I just stretching my neck. It hurts.' Yuxin lied.

Y/N shook her head and dragged a chair to where Yuxin was standing. 'Sit down, lemme massage it for you.' Yuxin's face lit up. 'Really??' She asked. 'Yeah sit down you big baby.' Yuxin quickly sat down and Y/N gently started to rub her neck, getting rid of all the knots in her muscles and any stiffness. Yuxin watched Y/N through the mirror where she admired her features. Her eyes concentrating on Yuxin's neck. Her nose slightly scrunched and her tongue rolling around her lips. Her bangs falling perfectly on her forehead as her ponytail hangs around her neck and ears.

Y/N finished Yuxin's massage and noticed she was looking at something. She glanced up to see what she was looking at and quickly realised that she was Yuxin's target. She blushed and squatted down behind her hiding her face. 'Hey I wasn't done!' Yuxin span around on her chair to see Y/N squatting on the floor. 'What do you mean not done? How long were u looking at me? Do you do this often?' She bombarded Yuxin with questions to which she just smiled and continued looking at her. When Y/N didn't get an answer tried to get up and walk off but Yuxin grabbed her hand. 'Come let's get some food babe.' Yuxin quietly said trying to suppress her smile because she knew Y/N would get flustered.

Y/N deeply inhaled and calmly told Yuxin she wasn't hungry which was an obvious lie she hadn't eaten any proper food since the previous day. She had only had a smoothie and it was now past 1 o'clock. She was starting to see stars but she didn't want to worry Yuxin so she didn't say anything. Yuxin could see Y/N usually lightly tanned skin had gone pretty pale and knew she needed to eat. 'You might not be hungry but you look like you need food. Come on let's see what they have today.' 

Yuxin tried again but Y/N once again rejected the offer and said she needed to practice a bit. Yuxin stood up and looked at the little hand in hers then looked up at Y/N who was looking paler and paler. She thought for a moment before quickly turning on her heel and pulled Y/N's arms to move her onto her back. She adjusted Y/N's position before she had a chance to slide off and secured her by putting her arms under her legs. 'Let's go.'

____________________

Hellooooo

I managed to write quite a bit today. I'm getting close to chapter 80 and a lot happens in that space. Imma read through them again and make sure everything makes sense.

Thanks for readinggg :))))