-140-

Y/N and Yuxin were left alone for the night as Fan and Keran had gone on a date. Y/N sat on Yuxin's lap and pouted, 'What should we do?' Yuxin looked the other way and shrugged. Y/N moved her face close to her and pouted, 'Are you ignoring me?' Yuxin looked up at her blankly. 'Say something.'Y/N said with a cute expression but Yuxin carried on. Y/N huffed but soon had an idea. She leaned in and kissed Yuxin's neck in hopes of teasing her like she had done to her earlier but was surprised with what happened next.

FOR U SINNERS X

Yuxin flipped her over and attacked her neck leaving hickeys everywhere. She pulled her top off from over her head leaving her with her bra and jogging bottoms. Her hands slid up her hourglass figure and unhooked her bra. And before Y/N knew it she was left in her underwear. Her cheeks were flaming red and she could feel herself getting wet under Yuxin's dark eyes. Her hand started making it's way down but Yuxin caught it and pinned it to the bed above her head. 'I don't think so.' She whispered making Y/N's situation worse. She wanted Yuxin to pleasure her all night like there is no tomorrow.

'Please.' She begged making Yuxin smirk. 'Please what?' She cocked her head to the side before lifting her top up and over her head. She leaned down and drew circles on Y/N's inner thigh making her moan. 'Yuxin,' She breathed out. 'What's wrong babe?' Y/N arched her back when she felt Yuxin's hand work it's way up to her boobs. She hid her face in her free arm, trying to conceal the moans that were leaving her mouth uncontrollably but Yuxin pulled it away. 'I wanna hear you.'

Y/N's mind was all over the place. She didn't want Yuxin to stop but desperately wanted her to hurry up. 'Please,' she begged again. Her stomach was doing backflips and she could feel herself getting hotter and wetter with every passing second. 'You want me to fuck you?' Yuxin's question was met with enthusiastic nodding. 'Beg for it.' She said releasing more moans from Y/N as her hand squeezed Y/N's boobs. 'Please Yuxin. God please fuck me. PLEASE!' Yuxin smiled at her triumphantly.

Yuxin's lips locked with Y/N's making her melt underneath her. Her hands slid down her abdomen and pulled her panties off with one movement. She began rubbing her clit making Y/N grab a handful of the bed sheets and let lustful moans out in between their kisses. Yuxin broke the kiss making Y/N whine. 'You're already so wet for me. Maybe I should slow things down.'

Y/N objected strongly and moved her hips closer to Yuxin's hand. Yuxin laughed at her neediness and impatience. 'You want me huh?' Y/N nodded. Yuxin leaned down and kissed her again. She once again started to tease her making her whine. 'Patience baby. Patience.' She whispered in her ear allowing Y/N to bury her head in Yuxin's neck. She carried on with her movement until Y/N had adjusted to it. She stopped for a second making Y/N open her eyes to see what happened but found herself squeezing them shut again when she felt Yuxin's finger slid into her.

'Does it hurt, babe?' Yuxin asked brushing her hair and slowly removing it. 'It's f-fine. Don't stop please.' Y/N said shakily. Yuxin nodded and kissed Y/N's neck before slowly pumping in and out of her. Y/N's back arched and she moaned louder when she felt Yuxin insert a second then third finger. Yuxin felt herself being turned on from hearing Y/N moan her name. She released Y/N's arm slowly allowing herself to slip underneath her joggers and underwear. She started touching herself and both girls were moaning in each other's ears. 'Y-Yuxin... shit there... right there.' Y/N gasped when she felt Yuxin hit her g-spot. 'I hear you baby.' She moaned back.

Y/N felt herself tighten and she knew she was almost at her limit. 'I'm close.' She breathed out. 'Me too.' Yuxin said moments before they both came on both of Yuxin's hands. She fell next to her and kissed her ear lightly. 'We made a mess.' Y/N said making Yuxin laugh. 'You clean yourself up, I'll sort this out.' Y/N said breathing heavily, still recovering from her orgasm. After a few minutes, the girls sorted and cleaned themselves up before hiding under the covers. 'You should put some clothes on. They're gonna realise.' Yuxin said snuggling close to Y/N's bare chest. 'The cover's are different they're gonna realise either way.' Y/N laughed hugging Yuxin while playing with her soft hair. 'I love you.'

'I love you too.'

__________

I'm hoping you don't cringe as much as I did.

🖤