-138-

(THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME READERS)

Y/N huffed as she remembered the events from early that day. 'Okay baby girl.' Yuxin pulled away and left the bathroom leaving Y/N sitting on the bathroom counter with a smirk. Jade noticed and asked Y/N what happened making the younger girl blush slightly while shaking her head. 'N-nothing just Yuxin was being annoying before I left.' Jade smiled as they both walked down to a Korean barbeque restaurant arm in arm. Y/N's arm had healed and had scarred over but instead of hiding it away, she only covered it when she had to. The cuts had gone past the ink on skin and had created thin white lines within the black lines which had given the tattoo a cool effect. 

Jade looked over to her tattoos which were peeking out from under her rolled up sleeve of her jacket. She sighed, 'I'm sorry.' Y/N looked up at her and asked her what for. 'Your arm. I've ruined your tattoos.' Y/N looked over at her arm and smiled. 'No I kinda like it. It looks cool.' Jade looked at her in disbelief. 'Don't stress over. It looks cool. And I already told you, I've forgiven you for everything so you don't have to apologise.' Jade looked down until they arrived. They sat down at a table near the windows before ordering the different meats, vegetables and foods they wanted to eat. They spoke about the show until the food was served when they noticed the waiter getting uncomfortably close to Y/N. 

Jade noticed Y/N getting uneasy and tried to capture his attention. 'Um excuse me. Could you please recommend something for me.' She batted her eyes at him and played with her hair. 'Yeah, those meats near the plate are good.' She looked dumbly at the plate in front of her. 'These ones?' She asked knowing they weren't the right ones. 'No that plate.' She looked around before pointing at the same plate again. 'No. Urgh that one.' Jade pouted and sighed. 'I don't know which one you're on about please come and show me.' She said successfully drawing him away from Y/N who buttoned up her jacket and used her bag to cover her legs.

'Oh this plate. Silly me.' He rolled his eyes and moved closer to Y/N again when someone else called him. 'What a douche.' Jade said when her left making Y/N smile. 'Thanks for that.' She said making Jade look up and shake her head. 'It's nothing.' Y/N started heating the grills before placing the raw foods on it. 'Can I speak to you about something? I feel like you deserve an explanation for everything.' Jade asked making Y/N look up at her. 'I don't need an explanation but I'm all ears if it makes you feel better.' Jade nodded and sighed.

'While my sister was in high school she wouldn't shut up about this one girl. Yuxin. She would always say that they were a thing and make a big fuss about it if I said I didn't believe her. She said that this girl called Fei would always try and get in the way. She said Fei would bully her everyday and that her life was miserable. Then she started talking about you. Saying that you were worse than Fei. I was in your year but we didn't really have many classes together but from what I could see is that you were with Yuxin all the time. There wasn't really a moment when you were apart or far from each other. Sometimes we'd see you after school and even then you'd be walking home together. At the park together. In town together. Going to eat food together. It was like you were one person. I genuinely believed what she was saying because to me everything worked out how she was saying. I was so mad at you. I thought you were making my sisters life hell so I wanted to pay you back.'

'She started telling me what to do at first but after a while I would tell her what I had done without her orders. I got carried away and almost got you killed. That made me realise that what I was doing was wrong. I was being inhumane. But somehow Pearl talked me back into doing it again. If I could go back I would've stopped. I would never have started doing it. I should be the one who's life was at risk. I'm the one who should've been pushed in front of the oncoming cars. I should've been the one who was bleeding to my death that night. I should've been the one suffering not you. You didn't do anything and I just listened to my stupid sister who treated me like shit when she was pissed. Even my parents would blame me for Pearl sulking over little things. They always told me that I should try and make or keep my older sister happy. And I listened. I listened blindly not knowing the difference between right or wrong and now I regret everything.'

_____________

🖤