-139-

Y/N listened. She didn't interrupt once until Jade had stopped. 'Drink this.' She handed her a glass of water and a few tissues. 'I won't cry. I spent too long on my make up I'm not going to ruin it.' She smiled. 'Is there anything else you wanna say?' Jade shook her head. 'Do you want me to say anything?' She thought for a minute before shrugging her shoulders. 'I don't mind.' She said turning the meats over.

'What happened with me, shouldn't have to happen to anyone. I completely understand your position. You didn't know what was happening from my point of view but you trusted your sister. You wanted her to feel better. You had good intentions. For your parents... they made you grow up too fast. I know what that's like. It's not fun. You made sacrifices you shouldn't have had to make. I don't want to offend you and I want to say this as constructive criticism... your parents did a shit job at raising you. They have two daughters. They should've treated you fairly. If anything it should've been Pearl's job to make sure you were okay. She's older. She has more experience and should be more mature. But that didn't happen and it's in the past. Right now, we're sitting opposite each other eating Korean Barbeque. We're friends. It isn't going to be easy but I hope that you can forgive yourself even though you're not entirely to blame. I hope that you can find genuine happiness and I hope I can help you.'

Jade smiled at her. 'You consider me a friend?' Y/N nodded. 'Of course.' She smiled handing her some food. Jade teared up, 'Don't cry. You spent ages on your make up.' Y/N said raising an eyebrow making Jade laugh. 'I'm not crying.' They both laughed and enjoyed the rest of their meal. The waiter came back to clean their table and started to edge closer to Y/N again. He moved his hand towards Y/N's chest but made it look it like he was picking up the dishes.

He carried on making Y/N move back until she was right against the back of her chair. 'HEY!' Jade slammed her hands on the table and looked at the guy dead in the eyes. 'Move. Your. Hand. Now.' She had attracted an audience and the guy was very embarrassed. 'WHERE'S YOUR MANGER. I'M GONNA REPORT YOU FOR SEXUAL HARRASSMENT.' The older ladies around them gasped and stood up surrounding the guy.

'I had so much respect for this place but now it's started hiring scumbags like this prick.' Jade said making up what she was saying on the spot. Y/N looked up and watched the scene trying to hide a small smile on her face. 'Sorry ma'am what's happening.' A middle-aged woman came out and looked at the waiter in disgust. 'This bastard is touching my friend where he shouldn't. She's clearly uncomfortable and he was doing it before. I was being nice so I didn't say anything but this time he crossed the line.' She looked at boy who had his eyes fixed on Y/N. 'You're fired.' She said before grabbing him by the collar and throwing him out the back door.

'Please forgive us ma'am. It isn't much but your meal is on the house. Please order dessert if you haven't and we will not charge you. It isn't much compensation please tell us if there is anything else we can do for you.' Jade opened her mouth to say something but Y/N stepped in. 'That's okay. Everything else is fine.' She smiled at the lady who looked stressed out. They ordered mango ice-cream to finish off their meal and left the place. 'You know he didn't touch me but thanks.' Y/N smiled up. 'Yeah I know but don't mention it. It's what friends are for.' Jade smiled down.

___________

🖤