-31-

While Yuxin was getting ready, Y/N used this time to think. More specifically, how she felt about Yuxin. Recently, she couldn't think straight around Yuxin. Her heart was beating really fast and she always missed her when she wasn't around. More than usual. Small gestures would give her crazy butterflies and make her blush like mad. 

She loved it when she was clingy with her and loved how she always looked out for her. She hated to see her sick or hurt and always wanted to be the one who made her feel better. She wanted to spend every minute of every day with her, even though they basically did that anyway, she wanted more. Just the thought of Yuxin could put a smile on her face. 

But the fear of rejection always lingered in the back of her mind. 'What if she doesn't feel the same about me? What if she's just being nice? What if I'm not special and she's like this with everything but I haven't noticed?'  She had come to the conclusion that she liked her in some way but was scared of it. It was new to her and she didn't know what the outcome would be. She had a frown on her face and Yuxin came out of the bathroom with a towel around her shoulders. 

She rubbed her hair dry slightly but instantly went over to Y/N when she saw her face. 'Boo? What happened?' Y/N snapped back to reality and smiled at her. 'Hm?' Yuxin bit her lip and held her hand. 'What happened?' Y/N shook her head. 'Oh nothing. I was just thinking.' She avoided eye-contact and tried to get up but Yuxin pulled her onto her lap. 

Y/N tried hard to keep her cheeks cool and dried Yuxin's hair to distract herself. Yuxin pulled her closer and held her tight. 'Hey?' Y/N hummed but didn't make eye-contact. 'Look at me.' Y/N looked down slowly at her eyes. 'What were you thinking about?' Y/N's eyes drifted off again. 'Boo look at me.' She bit her tongue and looked back at her. 

'Are you okay?' Yuxin's hands had travelled to Y/N's neck making her shiver slightly. She nodded and tried not to let a blush creep up on her cheeks and ears. She slid off Yuxin's lap before she got asked anything else and rushed to get her things before heading into the bathroom. Yuxin sighed and left for the kitchen to get a glass of water. 

She saw Y/N's Dad making himself a coffee and some toast. 'Morning.' He turned around and wished her a good morning back before asking if she wanted anything. She shook her head and he told her to help herself when she got hungry. She drank a glass of water and flicked through her feed on Instagram while waiting for Y/N to come out. 

After about 15 minutes she came out and they both ate. The two watched films and played board games with Y/N's Dad when the power went out. They lit candles and got out torches while they made a small den in their living room. They got all sorts of board games from snakes and ladders to scrabble to a deck of cards to heads up. 

They played for hours together and grabbed some lunch from a nearby cafe. The trio went on a walk and dropped Yuxin off home before heading back home for the night. Y/N grabbed Yuxin's hoodie she had left and wore it, taking in Yuxin's scent. It always calmed her down and helped her sleep through her worst nightmares and night terrors. She was thankful of her Xinba and Xinba was thankful for her Boo.

___________

Helloooooo

This is the last chapter of Yuxin and Y/N's youth. Imma just put that there so no one gets confusedddd. 

Hope everyone's well and love you alllll.

Thanks for readingggg :)))))