-54-

Y/N's eyes fluttered open and she noticed she wasn't in her dorm straight away. She noticed a food box with a 'Eat me :)' note on it. She scanned the room quickly in hopes of seeing a name tag or something to tell her who's dorm she was in. 'Whoever brought me here, has a bunch of tattoos if they need that much tape.' She muttered under her breath. She took a deep breath before attempting to get up. 

She barely stood for a second before her legs gave way and she fell to the floor. She cursed under her breath and used her arms to pull herself back up onto the bed. She looked at the box of food for a moment before shaking her head and trying again, this time she used a near by chair to help her. She stumbled across to the door and headed for the lift. 

Meanwhile, Yuxin, Keran and Fan entered their dorm after saying bye to Jade who returned to her room. The trio hadn't seen Y/N since earlier that day and couldn't find her anyway. Yuxin went to wash up while Fan prepared her things to wash up next. Keran climbed up to her bed to wait and noticed a small piece of folded paper. She unfolded and started to read.

'To Keran,

I know we haven't known each other for long and we barely know each other, you have always been here for me. You always made sure I was okay and checked up on me frequently. You were like a big sister I never had and I appreciated that so much. Recently things had been... hard and I didn't want to burden you guys with any of my problems but things started getting worse. I know lately I haven't been the best to anyone and I know that I don't even deserve to apologise for it. But earlier, I couldn't take it. I felt disgusted at myself. I  was thinking to myself and arranged for all my savings and earnings to be wired to my Dad and posted a letter to my cousin. I know my Dad will be fine and I'm hoping everyone else will be to. I know this note is a big mess and I haven't explained much but all I ask is that you make sure everyone else is safe and okay like you did for me. I love you guys so much and I'm sorry for doing this.

Good bye,

~Y/N'

Keran's face became instantly flooded with her tears and Fan rushed up to her to make sure she was okay. She pulled the older girl in for a hug while she sobbed into her shoulder. Yuxin came out and looked up at the two girls in each others arms in concern. She gave Fan a questioning look and she shook her head meaning she didn't know. Yuxin frowned and looked around to see a little folded piece of paper on her pillow. She had a bad feeling in her gut and unfolded it shakily.

'To Yuxin...'

___________

Helloooooo

This is the 4th update for the week because I feel nice.

Thanks for readinggggg :)))))