-5-

Y/N groaned out in pain as she held her head. She sat up and rubbed her eyes before realising that she was at home. She took a deep breath and stared at the ceiling while gathering her strength to get up and head towards the kitchen to make food. She yawned while heading into the kitchen but froze. She looked down at Yuxin, who in turn, looked up at her. She was mid-way putting food in her mouth and quickly finished her mouthful before jumping up and getting Y/N's food from the oven. She set it on the table and flashed her a smile before going back to eating her food. Y/N's eyes fell on her Dad who looked up and asked 'How you feeling?' She didn't say anything and he got up to hug her. She hugged him back and looked up at him. 'She knows don't worry it's fine.' He gave her a reassuring smile and she slowly let go. She sat down opposite Yuxin and ate in silence not daring to look up. 

She was drowning in bad thoughts and the fear that something bad will happen and tried her best to show it. Yuxin frequently glanced up to check on Y/N and she noticed Y/N become more and more tense with every second. She lightly nudged Y/N's Dad to get his attention and redirected it onto Y/N who had zoned out on her plate. 'Is it not nice?' he asked making her jump slightly and look in his direction. She shook her head and continued eating. 'You okay?' Y/N sighed slightly and nodded without making eye-contact. 'Wanna go on a walk later and get some fresh air?' Y/N shrugged. 'Well Yuxin what about you? Should we go on a walk later?' Y/N waited to see what she would say. She needed some air but wanted to lock herself in her room for the rest of day at the same time. 'Hmm. I don't mind but I think we could all do with some fresh air. It's quite hot today and it's even hotter inside.' 

Y/N finished the last few bites of her food and swiftly made her way to the sink to wash up all the dishes. Yuxin got up as well and stopped her. 'I'll do it. You go sit down.' Y/N shook her head and ran the tap and started washing the dishes but Yuxin stayed by her side. 'Can I help then?' Yuxin raised an eyebrow and looked at her. Y/N bit her lower lip and moved to the side so Yuxin had space to dry the dishes. They both finished within 5 minutes and Y/N's Dad watched them both from the table with a smile on his face. Y/N needed to dry her hands and looked around for the towel before realising Yuxin had it. Yuxin noticed and hid the towel behind her back and gave her a cheeky smile. Y/N quickly fanned her hands over the sink and had an idea. She brought her hands closer to Yuxin and splashed her with the water on her hands. 'Hey!' Y/N tried to hold her smile back but failed. 

Yuxin laughed and threw the towel in her face and went into the bathroom to dry off. Y/N smiled and dried her hands and cleaned the worktop and tables. Once she had finished in the kitchen she walked over to her Dad and sat down next to him. 'How you feeling?' Y/N looked up and replied with 'Better.' He smiled and patted her head, 'I trust her and so can you. She cares about you and I know that it's genuine. Give her a chance.' He got up and left Y/N to think over what he said to her. Yuxin stuck her head out from around the corner and crept behind Y/N and flicked water onto her face. 'Payback.' She smiled brightly at Y/N who wiped her face and pushed Yuxin playfully. 'How are you feeling?' Yuxin asked and poked Y/N's cheek. 'Better.' Y/N said quietly. 'Do you want a hug?' Yuxin held her arms open. Y/N stood up and accepted the hug. Yuxin smiled and placed her hand on Y/N's hand. 

'This feels familiar' Yuxin pulled away slightly and laughed slightly before saying 'When you passed out, I brought you to your Dad and you wouldn't let go of me. You were hugging me for over half an hour while you were asleep. We barely got you off me when we got in.' Y/N's face felt burning hot and her eyes were wide. 'Oh my g-god, I-I'm so s-sorry.' She pulled away from Yuxin and walked away. Yuxin couldn't stop laughing and followed her. 'Wait. It's okay don't worry about it.' She caught up with her and looked at her face. Y/N covered her face with one hand and fanned it with the other. 'Heyy. It's fine seriously. I didn't mind in face I would've stayed but your Dad was making food and I wanted to help.' Y/N looked up at her after she had calmed down. 

'Where is he anyway?' Y/N looked around and he called out from his room. 'Girls get your shoes on let's go.' Yuxin and Y/N slipped on their shoes and opened the door.  'Which way?' Y/N's Dad popped out from behind them and made Y/N jump and hold her chest. Yuxin pulled her in and half hugged her while laughing slightly. He apologised and they set off down the road. Y/N linked her arm with her Dad and Yuxin which made Yuxin smile. She wasn't sure why this girl meant so much to her but she knew that she couldn't bare to see her hurt or upset. Yuxin was pulled out of her thoughts when Y/N blew in her face. Yuxin turned to look at Y/N who asked if she was okay. She nodded, 'Yeah I was just thinking.' Y/N smiled in her direction. 'Don't think too much, you'll lose brain cells.' Yuxin laughed and blew in her face making Y/N glare at her but smile after. 

___________

Heyyy. 

I have nothing to say apart from I cried over Yuxin's abs for 2 hours when I saw the trendshealth cover.

Good night :))