-40-

The 4 girls sat down to play a game that Fan suggested. They paired up and were given  pieces of paper each. Fan began explaining the rules.

1- In pairs write a forfeit for the pair(s). One for the individuals each and one for the pair as a whole and don't show them to anyone else playing.

2- Within your pair play rock paper scissors 3 times and based on the result the forfeits will be given accordingly. Loser gets the individual forfeit and a draw means the pair gets their dual forfeit.

3- Enjoyyyyy

Fan paired with Keran, leaving Yuxin and Y/N. Y/N slowly scooted closer to Yuxin while thinking of forfeits. Yuxin suggested for Marco and Keran to learn Y/N's first stage dance together and show them in 2 days time. Y/N laughed at the thought of them dancing to Nirvana and agreed wholeheartedly. For Fan Y/N suggested for her to wear a couple outfits and have a mini fashion show, which Yuxin burst out laughing at. For Keran they both agreed on her ignoring Fan resulting in her getting constantly pestered by Fan.

When both pairs were satisfied with the forfeits, Fan smirked at Y/N with mischief in her eyes. She became slightly nervous but got ready to play.

Y/N vs Yuxin

Round 1 - scissors beat paper

Round 2 - paper loses scissors

Round 3- rock beats scissors

Yuxin lost and raked her hair with her hand and tilted her head to side slightly. 'Damn that's hot.' Y/N thought. When she realised what she realised what she thought she turned into a bright tomato, questioning why she thought that. She was interrupted from her mental interrogation by Yuxin who looked at her and asked if she was ok. She stuttered a yes back while calming herself down.

'Well seen as Y/N won, Yuxin has to call her babe until tomorrow night.' Fan announced proudly. Y/N turned into tomato 2.0 and Yuxin's jaw dropped in shock. Fan was uncontrollably laughing on Keran who sat there with the perfect poker face. 'W-wait gimme a s-sec.' Y/N stammered. She took a deep breath and gathered herself before sternly spat out 'Continue the game' while glaring at Fan.

Fan vs Keran

Round 1 - Rock beats scissors

Round 2- Scissors loses rock

Round 3 - Paper draws paper

Y/N jumped up and celebrated which shocked everyone else in the room. She shouted 'LIN FAN REVENGE IS SWEET.' Fan gave her a defeated look and slowly turned over their forfeit. Fan cried out in disagreement. Keran looked at the paper and sighed. She made a note to watch her performance again to learn the dance making Y/N giggle slightly. Keran and Fan went to bed and her attention eventually reached Yuxin who was looking up at her not knowing what to say. 

She squatted down again and remembered that she was gonna have a fun day tomorrow. Y/N laughed awkwardly drawing Yuxin's attention to her. 'U good babe?' Yuxin asked raising an eyebrow. Y/N hid her face in her hands trying her best to cover her red face. All of a sudden she heard a voice next to her ears. 'Cover your face all you want, your ears tell me enough...' she paused for a second taking Y/N's hands away from her face and smiled before finishing off with 'babe,'.

'Yuxinnnn.' Y/N whined slightly before burying her head in Yuxin's shoulder not letting her see her face. Yuxin laughed at the younger girl's actions while placing her hands on Y/N's back and head. They stayed like that for a while until Yuxin could only hear Y/N inhale and exhale. She whispered her name a few times and realised that she had fallen asleep. Not wanting to wake her she carefully lifted the girl onto her bed and was about to pull away before she was stopped by Y/N pulling her back down onto the bed.

Y/N shivered slightly as the temperature of their room became quite chilly with the cool night air. Yuxin shook her head slightly before slipping into the covers making Y/N snuggle up closer to her and her warmth. Yuxin admired the girl for a few moments before feeling her eyelids getting heavier. With her last few moments of conscious she moved closer to the girls ears and whispered, 'Goodnight babe,' Her lips brushed the top of Y/N's forehead before moving back slightly and surrendering herself to sleep.

___________

Helloooo

I figured out the problem with my wifi so updates should go back to normalllll.

Thanks for readinggg :)))