-55-

'To Yuxin,

You're finally free of my burden now.

To Yuxin, my best friend, my love, my brightest star on a dark night, my umbrella on a rainy day, my light at the end of a long tunnel, my happiness, my joy, my life. My Xinba. I love you.

~Boo'

Yuxin ran out of her room and started asking everyone she saw if they had seen Y/N. She eventually found herself on the rooftop staring at a puddle of blood near the edge. She was in a state of shock until she felt arms lift her and pull her away from the blood. 'Xin come on let's go.' The voice belonged to Fan and she didn't try to hide the pain. 'N-no. Y-Y/N...' Everything hit her and she dropped to her knees letting the tears fall from her eyes. She was joined by Fan and Keran who wasn't far behind. 

Fan was the first to calm down but her heart remained heavy. She helped Keran calm down and attempted to help Yuxin but she couldn't bring herself to stop crying. She hung her head and tried her hardest to turn her cries into small sniffs letting the three head back to their dorm where Yuxin broke down again. A knock was heard at the door and Fan wiped any stray tears and tried her best to put on a smile. She opened the door to Xu Jiaqi who asked where Y/N was. 

Fan bit her lip and hid her head behind the door making Jiaqi ask if she was okay. Jiaqi pushed the door open slightly, slipped in and shut the door behind her. She became concerned when she saw Yuxin and Keran in a state and Fan's eyes glistening. 'Come here.' Fan rested her head on Jiaqi's shoulder and let the tears fall from her eyes. 

Jiaqi rubbed Fan's back and tried her best to comfort her. Fan gathered herself again and Jiaqi took her to sit on one of the beds. Keran had managed to calm down as well and only small sniffles were heard from Yuxin. Fan went to wash up leaving Keran, Yuxin and Jiaqi sitting in silence. Keran handed her note to Jiaqi who read it silently. She held her hand over her mouth as tears streamed down her face quietly. 

'She's not gone.' Yuxin's voice was hoarse but she was confident in that. 'You saw the blood...' Keran whispered. 'She's not gone.' Yuxin repeated making Keran start quietly crying again. The three stared at the floor with watery eyes until Fan came out and prepared Keran's stuff for her to get ready for bed. 'I'm gonna go grab some bottles of water.' Fan ran out of the room and was back within 5 minutes. She handed the bottles out and they tried their best to sleep. They all wished that it was all a bad dream and wanted to wake up to see Y/N asleep on her bed completely unharmed.

___________

Helloooooo

Day 6 of exams....

✨Failing✨

Anddd

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K GUYS WTF IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A MONTH SINCE I HIT 1K. HOWWWW. YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY THE BEST I LOVE Y'ALLLLL.

Anyways.... 

Stream Drum go Dum, Got that Boom, More and Aya.

Thanks for readingggg :)))