-13-

'Is there something on my face?' Yuxin shook her head and smiled. Y/N shrugged and went back to her work while Yuxin stood behind her and put her chin on her shoulder. 'Can you please get out a frying pan and a pot please and then can you put the ramen on to boil?' Yuxin nodded and did as she was told while Y/N ordered the veggies so she knew what to add in at what time. Yuxin was in charge of noodles while Y/N took care of the sauce and vegetables leaving Fei to clean up and set the table. The girls quickly finished cooking and sat around the table to eat their meal. After they finished they celebrated their success of not burning the house down with some hot chocolate and all headed upstairs.

'You two okay with sharing?' Fei looked at Yuxin and Y/N who nodded. 'If Yuxin kicks you out, you're more than welcome to come in my room.' Fei laughed and headed into the room making Yuxin pout. 'Don't worry I know you won't.' She ruffled Yuxin's hair before walking into their room hearing Yuxin's laughs behind her. Yuxin passed her a big white tee and a pair of black shorts. 'You own these?' Y/N held up the shorts and laughed. 'Fei gave them to me but I never wore them you can keep them if you want.' Y/N giggled a bit when she saw Yuxin's cheeks turn pink slightly. 'Thanks do you know how much they wer-' Y/N was cut off with Yuxin covering her mouth. 'Don't you dare finish off that sentence. I got them for free and pretend that Fei got them for free as well.' 

'DAMN her duality though.'  Y/N realised what she just thought and shocked herself. Her eyes widened slightly and she covered her mouth making Yuxin ask her if she was okay. Y/N nodded and rushed into the bathroom to change leaving Yuxin confused. After she had calmed down and changed she walked back into the room. Yuxin was behind the door of her wardrobe picking out a top to wear. Y/N put her folded clothes on the bed and noticed the tee Yuxin was wearing was also on the bed. She became slightly confused and turned around to see Yuxin facing away from her in grey joggers and a sports bra. She immediately turned back around and accidentally let out an 'Oh my God'. Yuxin turned around to see Y/N squatting on the floor with her head in her hands. 

'Is everything okay?' Yuxin dropped to her knees and put her hands on Y/N's arms making her flinch slightly. Y/N lifted her head to see Yuxin. Well to see Yuxin's abs to be more precise. Y/N hid her blushing cheeks and turned away from Yuxin. 'What's wrong?' Y/N shook her head and fanned her face. Yuxin wrapped her bare arms around Y/N and pulled her close to her. 'Did I do something?' Yuxin pulled Y/N's back closer to her and helped fan her face. 'N-no.' Y/N mentally slapped herself for stuttering and couldn't stop herself from blushing. The pair sat on the floor fanning Y/N's face for what felt like ages before Y/N's hand became tired. 'Are you okay now?' Y/N's face was still red but it was better than before. She nodded slightly before getting up making Yuxin shiver. 'It's cold.' The image of Yuxin's abs popped up in Y/N's mind again and she took a deep breathe to try and control herself this time. 

She walked over to the open wardrobe and picked out a plain white top and threw it to Yuxin who was stretching on the floor. She walked past the mirror and saw that the tee that Yuxin gave her was huge on her and it looked more like a dress. She looked at her arms and legs and frowned. Yuxin appeared from behind her moved her away from the mirror. 'You look fine. Stop judging yourself.' The frown never left Y/N's face as she looked down at her legs. Yuxin used the top in her hand to cover Y/N's legs to stop her from looking. Y/N walked away from Yuxin and moved towards the window where she saw nothing but darkness and the occasional flash of lightning. Yuxin slowly walked over and opened her arms inviting Y/N for a hug.

Y/N rested her head on Yuxin's collarbone and let the older girl encase her in a hug. Y/N yawned and Yuxin picked her up. 'If you drop me-' Y/N clung onto Yuxin and wrapped her legs around her waist. 'I won't don't worry.' She slowly made her way to her bed where she sat down but didn't let go of Y/N. Y/N pulled away and yawned again. 'Sorry if I'm heavy. I'll walk myself next time.' Yuxin tucked a loose strand of hair behind Y/N's ear, 'You're not heavy.' Y/N held Yuxin's hand and leaned back so that her head was inches off the floor and reached for Yuxin's top. Y/N didn't notice her top slowly slide off her abdomen revealing it slightly. She let go of Yuxin's hand and reached for the top making her core muscles tense. 

Yuxin noticed and pulled her top back up and tried her best not to blush but felt her ears burn. Y/N eventually got up and threw Yuxin's top in her face again. 'Put this on.' Y/N noticed Yuxin's ears were red but decided not to question it and hopped off her lap. Yuxin quickly got up and made her way to the bathroom to wash up while Y/N quickly tip toed downstairs to get some water. On her way back up Y/N heard Fei say 'I love you too babe. Good night.' and it made her wonder what it was like to love someone in that way. The only love she had ever been shown was from her Dad but that was only one type of love. The supposed love she got from her mother was painful and suffocating but addicting because of the fear of not being loved. Or being loved. 

Y/N thought of love as a horrible thing and was scared to experience different types of love. A part of her wanted to explore more but her mind wouldn't let her do that without reminding herself of all the bad outcomes that could happen. Yuxin climbed into bed and was waiting for Y/N while flicking the through her feed on Instagram. She heard Y/N open the door and come in and looked up to see her in deep thought. She called her name a few times but she didn't answer. 'Y/N.' She snapped back to reality and looked at Yuxin who held her arms open for a hug. She hurried over to the bed and slipped under the covers before slipping into Yuxin's arms. 'Yuxin what's it like to love someone?'

____________

Helloooooo

My single ass asks that question all the time :') 

Been up since 5 today and I can feel the stage where I need sleep but can't fall asleep coming which means imma say some weird shit to my friends and be sober drunk till I eventually pass out. Lmao.

Thank you for readingggg :)))))