-29-

Yuxin woke up with the worst headache ever and tried to move but found herself trapped. She opened her eyes to see Y/N in a thin black tank top. She jolted back and looked down her body to see her in some black and white shorts. She noticed her shudder and immediately moved closer again. She let the younger girl snuggle up close to her even though her head constantly felt like it was being hit from every direction. 

She breathed out in relief when she saw Y/N in a completely good condition. She mentally thanked God that she kept her hands and mouth to herself and tried to drift off to sleep again. It was about 30 minutes before she felt Y/N slip out from her arms. She lifted her head only to groan and let it hit the pillow again. 'Morning Miss Let's-get-drunk-on-my-18th-birthday-and-now-has-a-really-bad-hangover.' She flutter her eyes open to see Y/N smiling back at her while standing by the wardrobe looking for something to wear.

'How did I manage to resist her last night.'  She mustered a smile back and held her arms out for a hug. Y/N quickly came over with a glass of water and made her finish it before clambering into Yuxin's lap to hug her. 'Xinba, do you know what you meant when you said you didn't trust yourself around me when you were drunk?' Yuxin tensed up slightly making Y/N pull away. 

'I didn't know what I was gonna be like and I didn't want you to be around me in case something bad happened. You know?' Yuxin awkwardly smiled and avoided eye contact. 'If something bad happened I would've been around anyway.' Y/N smiled at Yuxin before poking her cheek. 'Come on, let's get you some food and painkillers.' She hopped off her lap before picking out some comfortable clothes for Yuxin and taking turns getting ready. 

Y/N came out to see Yuxin holding her head in her hands. 'Aww poor Xinba. Come here.' She tried to move Yuxin onto her lap but she wouldn't let her. She settled with her laying her head on her lap. Y/N lightly massaged Yuxin's head making her let out quiet moans. 'That feel's nice.' Y/N tried her best not to blush and carried on until she heard Yuxin's stomach rumble. 'Food?' Yuxin slowly got up and nodded. 

They both went downstairs and Y/N made Yuxin some quick beans on toast with a nice salad. 'Thanks Boo. You eating?.' Y/N looked over to her and bit her lip. 'Boo?' She turned back around and nodded. She prepped some fruit and made herself a quick smoothie. She sat down next to Yuxin and quietly took small sips. Yuxin finished up and Y/N washed up her dishes. She took Yuxin into the living room who asked about her smoothie. 

'I'll finish it in a bit.' Y/N sat Yuxin down who told her to go and finish it now. 'Lemme make sure you're fine first.' Yuxin looked up at her. 'I'm fine Boo. Go.' Y/N sighed in defeat and went to empty her glass. She came back 5 minutes later to see Yuxin lying back on the sofa with her eyes closed. 'Is it finished?' she asked without opening her eyes. Y/N hummed and came and moved Yuxin's head back to her lap so she could start massaging Yuxin's head again. 

'What the time?' Yuxin opened her eyes and looked up. 'Almost 10.' The door opened to show Hannah who was a bit surprised to see the two younger girls. 'Hey kids. What are you two doing here?' Y/N explained the situation of the night before and Hannah listened from the kitchen while making herself a coffee. 'Xin next time you decide to get drunk again, let me know.' 

Yuxin sighed not bothering to defend herself. She sat up slightly and Y/N helped her up. 'Do you need anything?' Y/N looked at her with her eyebrows raised and a small smile. 'Just some cuddles will do.' Y/N held her arms out for Yuxin to lean into. Y/N played with Yuxin's hair hoping it would help with her headache. Not long after, a little koala came into the room rubbing her eyes. 'Hann- Oh Y/N and Yuxin.' She waved and asked if Yuxin was okay when she saw her sleeping on Y/N. 

'She's not feeling well baby. Come on let's make some food.' Hannah took her into the kitchen while Y/N moved Yuxin to a more comfortable position. She helped out around the house for a few hours while Yuxin slept. 'Boo?' Y/N bolted to the living room when she heard Yuxin call her name. 'Is everything okay?' she looked worried and squatted next to her while running her hand through Yuxin's soft black hair. 

'Yeah everything's fine. I was just wondering where you were.' She breathed out and slowly sat up. 'How are you feeling?' Yuxin nodded and said she felt much better than before. 'The headache's died down a bit and I don't feel sick anymore.' She smiled at Y/N who still looked worried. 'I'm fine Boo. Stop worrying.' She engulfed the younger girl in a hug which she returned. 

The girls spent the day together and Yuxin ended up going home with Y/N for the night. Y/N's Dad made them some lasagne and they quickly headed for bed after they had finished. Y/N changed into black leggings and a cropped white tank top while Yuxin pulled out a big hoodie and jogging bottoms before heading into the bathroom and quickly changing. She came back and cuddled with Y/N before falling asleep in her arms. 

_________

Helloooooo

Hope everyone's gooodddd.

Blackpink's album came out and I've been vibing since 5 this morning. It's so cold in England and I'm having to double up on hoodies and jumpers. English weather is so shitttt. 

My Instagram for this account is @UUUUUUUUU_MMMMMMMMM. Feel free to DM me there or even on here. 

Thanks for readinggg :))))