-135-

Everyone scrambled around the couple eagerly anticipating the game. 'I can't believe I agreed to this.' Y/N said as she picked out a flavour. She turned to see Yuxin with her eyes closed and smiled at her. Her hair looked so fluffy and her cheeks had turned slightly red from the cool night breeze. She picked up a watermelon flavour and applied a fair amount on her lips before placing it back in the pile. She crawled over to Yuxin and sat her on her lap waiting for her to open her eyes. Her eyes fluttered open and she leaned in to kiss Y/N.

Their friends watched with excitement and the girl's pulled away after a while. Yuxin looked away frowning, 'I know what it is but I can't think of the name.' She leaned back in and pecked Y/N a few times before pulling away again still looking puzzled. She looked at Y/N who just shrugged innocently. She leaned in once again and placed her lips on hers before pulling away. 'Watermelon?' She asked making everyone cheer. 'Okay, Yuxin's turn.' Y/N closed her eyes while Yuxin picked a flavour and quickly applied it. 'Okay done.' Y/N opened her eyes and kissed Yuxin. She pulled away quickly, 'What the heck? This is so hard, it could be so many things.' 

'Shut up and kiss me.' Yuxin said making some of their friends fangirl. Y/N ignored them and tried to figure out what the flavour was. She pulled herself closer to Yuxin and tried her best to distinguish the flavour on her girlfriends lips. She pulled away, trying to figure out the familiar taste in her mouth and licked her lips. She noticed Yuxin lean forward to whisper something in her ear. 'That was hot.' Y/N rolled her eyes and slapped her chest still trying to pinpoint the flavour lingering in her mouth. 

She huffed before pulling Yuxin close again. She locked their lips and smiled when she solved her puzzle. 'Raspberry.' Yuxin leaned in and kissed her again, 'Correct baby girl.' Y/N smiled and blushed when she heard her new nickname. She looked back into the pile and picked out a flavour. 'Okay I'm ready.' It didn't take long for Yuxin to find Y/N's waiting lips. She smiled through the kiss when she figured it out but decided to stay. When she finally pulled away Y/N asked if she figured it out. She shook her head with a small smile on her lips. 'You figured it out ages ago, why are you lying.' Y/N raised her eyebrow with a smirk making Yuxin pout. 

She laughed at her childishness and pecked her. 'It's cola.' Y/N nodded and pulled Yuxin in for a hug when she yawned. 'Okay shows over kids. We know you just wanted to see us make out cause you're all a bunch of perverts but Yuxin's tired now.' Y/N said making most of their friends groan complaining about how many flavours there were left. Fan and Keran's game of pokey had turned into their own private session where they were basically eating each other so they left them alone. 

Gia had made sure that Jade had someone to talk to as they used to be in the same group for the first round of public stages. Y/N turned around to check on them and make sure they were okay but Yuxin started complaining. 'Don't leave meee.' She whined making Y/N sigh and turn around. 'I'm not going anywhere you big baby I'm just gonna check on Jade.' Yuxin held her tighter. 'I already told you I'm not sharing you.' She pouted making Y/N laugh slightly. '20 seconds that's all I want.' Yuxin shook her head, 'Too long make it 10.' Y/N rolled her eyes and quickly turned around. 'Jade, Gia. All good?' The two girl's nodded in her direction. 'Okay you guys should get some sleep. It's late and I think everyone's gonna be busy tomorro-'

'Time's up.' Y/N felt herself being pulled back towards Yuxin and found herself trapped in her arms. 'Jesus christ, Yuxin. You're so clingy right now.' She laughed from under her. 'Come here.' Yuxin shuffled down so she could rest her head on Y/N's chest. 'Comfy?' Yuxin nodded before Y/N covered them with a blanket. 'Night boo.'

'Night bubba.'

_________________

🖤