-32-

It had been 4 years after Yuxin had left and life for Y/N was more than different. She finished school and decided to open a small dance studio. She had taken music in her last years and continued to pursue it after she had finished. She was comfortable with singing and had helped produce some big songs for national and international artists but kept her name anonymous. Fei, Jun and Hannah had moved back to the big city to live with their parents again and LinKai had left shortly after Yuxin to pursue to music as well. Y/N's Dad was retired at home. His health was okay but he was getting older and needed help with a lot of things. 

Y/N was now 19 and she had gone back to square one. She hadn't spoken to Yuxin or her cousins in almost 4 years and her last few years at school finished worse than she had ever imagined. She had lost contact with Yuxin and tried her best to move on from her but every night she would always wonder how she was doing. She got an email from a big company called IQIYI asking if she was interested in joining a survival show. They had seen her dances and covers on social media and would be thrilled to have her on show. 

She showed her Dad who said for her to accept the request. 'You need a break from all this hassle. Go and enjoy yourself. And you'll most definitely pick up some skills. I may be getting old but I can still look after myself.' He smiled at her and she thought for a minute before going back to email them back to let them know that she had accepted their offer. She spent the next few months preparing for the show which was called Youth With You. 

'Okay the cab's here. I'll call you as soon as I get there. Remember to eat and drink plenty of water. Take your medication on time and I'll ask the neighbour to keep an eye on you. If there's any problems ring the Youth with You staff and hopefully they'll let me know but I know you'll be fine.' He smiled down at his daughter. 'Don't worry honey. I'll be fine. You take care of yourself as well and remember to breath whenever you start to feel nervous. You'll do great and I won't miss an episode.'

She quickly hugged her her Dad and grabbed her bags before loading them into the taxi and jumping in. She told the driver to take her to the airport and arrived within an hour. She thanked the driver, paid, got her stuff and headed in to get through security and board the plane. A few hours later she touched down and quickly headed to her hotel she had booked for the night. She checked in threw her suitcase on the floor.

She quickly gave herself a mini tour of her room before running back out to get some food. She found a nice restaurant in walking distance and made her way over. She ordered a nice meal and had a glass of wine to side it. She swirled the wine around in her glass and smiled when she remembered Yuxin's little alcohol dilemma that happened years ago. She downed the glass quickly before paying and walking back to the apartment under the lit streetlights, reminiscing about her first love.

___________

Helloooooo

Sorry for not updatingggg

The next few chapters needed some outfits and I suddenly hated what I had planned so I changed it. Sorryyyyyy.

I need to do a final draft for the second outfit and after that we'll be good to go back to more frequent updates. Thank you for sticking with meeee.

Thanks for readingggg :)))))