-49-

Yuxin had waited for this moment from the first day she saw her. Y/N melted under Yuxin, allowing her to push her tongue into the younger girl's mouth. She brought her hand up behind Yuxin's head and played with her hair as the other hand slid around her waist pulling her closer. Yuxin moved her hand to under Y/N's neck to deepen the kiss. Yuxin finally managed to come back to her senses and realised she had done, pulling away, wide eyed.

 Y/N pulled her back down and locked their lips again making Yuxin slowly lose control of herself again. Yuxin pulled herself up so she was hovering over Y/N and started leaving light kisses down Y/N's neck making a few quiet moans leave her lips. Yuxin felt Y/N pull her up slightly. She sucked on the edge of Y/N's collarbone leaving a light mark before moving back up to find Y/N's lips again.

The two broke away gasping for breath. Yuxin looked down at Y/N's red cheeks and swollen lips while she controlled her breathing. Y/N could feel her eyes closing. She tried her best to fight her sleep off but Yuxin fell beside her and pulled her into an embrace while stroking her head. Y/N gave up and moved closer to Yuxin cuddling her until she fell asleep. Yuxin moved Y/N's bangs away from her eyes and brushed her lips against her forehead. She sighed and closed her eyes slowly drifting off to sleep.

The next morning Y/N felt something tickling her ear. She ignored it and eventually it stopped. Then she felt the same tickling on her nose. She scrunched her nose and tried to brush it off. She then felt it on her cheek. Her eyes fluttered open and she saw Yuxin using the back of her nail to tickle Y/N so she would wake up. 'Morning,' Yuxin whispered. Y/N groaned and buried her head in Yuxin's neck. Yuxin laughed slightly. 

'You've been asleep for almost 3 hours, wake up.' Y/N's head shot up but hit the pillow straight after. 'Whoa' her head span. 'Are you okay?' Yuxin shook Y/N slightly. Y/N's opened her eyes and brought her hands up to her head. 'You look really pale and you feel really cold. Stay in bed I'll let the others know that you're not well.' Yuxin climbed out of bed but Y/N caught her wrist. 'I'm fine, I'll just take it easy.' Y/N smiled at her and pulled herself out of bed.

There was a sharp pain in her arm and she bit her bottom lip to contain any sounds that might worry Yuxin. Yuxin walked into the bathroom and prepared herself for the day. Y/N took this opportunity to ready her things and get extra bandages and cotton pads for her arm. Keran walked into the room and the first thing she was the bandage on her arm. 'Spilt coffee.' Y/N said before Keran had a chance to ask. 'I couldn't ask even if I wanted to.' 

Y/N remembered the events of yesterday evening. Keran grabbed her jumper and left without another word. Yuxin walked out of the bathroom and Y/N walked past her into the bathroom. Yuxin began drying her hair and applying her makeup while remembering what had happened a few hours before. She smiled as she remembered the feeling of Y/N's lips against her. Meanwhile, Y/N had finished washing and her arm was bleeding the whole time. She bandaged it as soon as she got out and cleaned up any blood on the floor. 

She quickly finished up in the bathroom and rushed out of the bathroom and made her way to her desk. She cried out when she saw the time. At this rate she wouldn't be able to eat and get to practice in time. Yuxin span around and started drying Y/N's hair while she started applying some light make up. She left her hair down and grabbed a couple sleeves from her wardrobe. 'YUXIN HURRY UP WE HAVE TIME TO EAT BEFORE PRACTISE.' Y/N pulled Yuxin out of the room and started to run.

She got about 5 steps before stopping and feeling dizzy. Y/N felt her legs starting to give way but Yuxin caught her before she dropped to the floor. 'So much for taking it easy huh.' Y/N laughed slightly. 'Be careful' Yuxin softly said looking into her eyes. The pair made their way downstairs grabbed some food, quickly ate it and made their way to the practise room. Yuxin glanced over at Y/N. 

The colour had returned to her face and looked less tired. 4 hours passed and everyone had the choreography perfect and most of the team took the rest of the day off. Y/N, Yuxin and Keran were left in the room breathing heavily. Fan suddenly burst into the room making Keran shout at her. Behind her was Jade with lunch boxes in her hand. She shared them out and everyone started eating straightaway, everyone expect Y/N.

Yuxin noticed Y/N staring at the ceiling and scooted over to next her. 'You okay?' she asked snapping Y/N back to reality. 'Hm? Oh, yeah I'm good. I can feel my bandages coming loose. I'm gonna go tighten them.' Yuxin watched Y/N leave and caught Jade looking at her. Yuxin raised an eyebrow at the brunette to which she shook her head. Yuxin nodded slightly and continued to eat her sweet potato. After a while Yuxin started to get worried. She looked over at Keran who had the same expression on her face. Where was Y/N? 

__________

Hellooooo

JAIRA'S BACK IN KDAAAAAAA.

Anywaysss....

I saw the comments on the last chapter this morning. I wrote these chapters wayyy before the release of the book. I wrote the chapters from Y/N and Yuxin's childhood after these because I didn't think they would turn out to be that long. 

I thought they were gonna be 10 chapters max...... 31 chapters is close enough.

But yeah it took 48 chapters for something to happen. 

Sorryyyyy 😅

Hope everyone's wellllll

Thanks for readingggg :)))