-120-

She turned around to see Yuxin and Yan looking down at her with concern in their eyes. 'Hey guys,' She said but turned around again. 'Tell me.' Yuxin said pulling her towards her chest. Y/N stayed where she was for a bit but pulled away and took a step back. 'Tell you what?' She tried to back away more but found herself walking into Yan. 'You can't lie to us, you know that right.' The girl behind her said. 

'I don't understand what you're talking about.' She said quietly facing the view again. 'I've been in your situation before. And Yuxin's knows you too well. There's no point tryna avoid telling us. We wanna help. Don't keep your thoughts to yourself, they're gonna end up killing you.' Yan said trailing off towards the end. 

She hung her head and tried to keep herself under control. 'Yannie...' Y/N said making her look up at her and hum. 'Do you want a hug?' She offered making Yan freeze slightly. Y/N pulled her in for a hug anyway and wrapped her arms around the elder's neck. 'It looks like you need to let something out more than me.' She whispered into her ear. Yan rested her head on Y/N's shoulder and hugged the younger's waist before letting her tears fall. Yuxin joined the hug from the side and rubbed Yan's back, trying to comfort her the best she could.

The trio stayed like that for a bit until Yan had calmed down. 'Thanks guys,' She said while sniffing. 'I think I needed that.' The couple smiled at her and told her that if there were any problems that she could come to them no matter what the circumstance and situation. She nodded and they walked over to grab some food. Once they sat down Y/N took Yuxin's corn and took a bite out of it. 'This is mine now.' She said her mouth full of food. 'Here you can have this.' She placed her sausages onto Yuxin's plate and smiled before happily taking another bite out of the corn. 

'Yu Yan, you've got Y/N eating corn like you.' Shuxin said from across the table making Yan look over and laugh at the girl who was about to take another bite out of the corn in her hand. 'Iz gud.' Y/N said making everyone around her laugh. Soon they were finished and had the rest of the day off. They went over to their dorms and started pulling out clothes. 'Where are you two going?' Fan asked with a confused expression. 'Yuxin's cousin's are in town, so we're gonna go see them.' Y/N said making Fan nod and walk away. She plopped herself down on the bottom bunk that she and Keran had claimed before falling fast asleep.

'They must be exhausted.' Y/N quietly whispered after she saw Keran do the same thing as Fan. 'Yeah, they barely slept this whole week.' Yuxin said making Y/N pout at them slightly. 'I feel so bad. They worked so hard, but it wasn't enough for them to win. I hate this so much.' She said with a sigh. She slowly walked over to Yuxin and hugged her from behind. 

Yuxin quickly turned around took the younger girl in her arms. She picked her up and walked over to their bed before sitting down. 'You okay?' Y/N buried herself deeper in Yuxin's embrace and inhaled her scent. 'Just need a hug.' Y/N mumbled. 'Okay baby.' Yuxin tightened her grip around Y/N's small body and hid her face in her hair. 'I missed you.' Y/N said making Yuxin smile. 'Me too.'

_________________

Heyyyyyyy

What happens bored during another maths exam......?

I start choreographing dances. 

Thanks for readinggggg :))))))))))