-147-

After dinner, the girls headed down to send their friends off. 'Keke get No Company to win this round. And I'll vote for as many as you as I can.' Gia said with a smile. 'I'll try.' She smiled back. 'Yuxin take care of Y/N make sure she doesn't get in trouble and tell her not to miss my gorgeous face too much.' The two girls laughed while Y/N pouted up at them and folded her arms over her chest. 'Xue'er and Tang, have fun managing Miss Mouth by yourselves. She's your problem now not mine.' Shuxin gave them an evil laugh while the two Mountain Top trainees groaned.

As they waited for the cabs to come, Y/N scrolled through her instagram feed feeling anxious. She made a disgusted expression every time she saw her face but stopped and smiled at a picture a fan had taken during their first group stage. She was standing next to Yuxin with their hands in each others. Out of curiosity, she looked at the comments and scrolled while reading them.

'Y/N and Yuxin shippers win!'

'They both look so good.'

'Best friend goals.'

'Y/N has the best body in QCYN2. End of conversation.'

'Please vote for Y/F/N!! She currently only ranks 60th but I know we can get her to a high rank. Come on everyone!!'

She smiled to herself when she saw the support from fans but it soon disappeared when she came across another comment. 'Stay away from Yuxin you slut. You can see how uncomfortable she is with you. Stop making her feel like that. You don't own her. It's pretty blatant that she'd rather be with other people like Keran and Shuxin. I hope you get eliminated so Yuxin can be free from your annoying existence. She's so better off without you.' She ignored the replies to the comment and looked up to see her friends happily laughing. 'They're right. She's better off without me.' She quietly turned on her heel and stepped onto a nearby lift. She pressed the button for the highest floor and leaned against the side. Her phone lit up and she saw a new message.

~~~~~~~

lyx0420: Y/N, where did you go?

~~~~~~~

She locked her phone but it lit up again moments after.

~~~~~~~

lyx0420: Y/N??

I know you're seeing my messages

Did something happen??

~~~~~~~

She locked her phone again and wiped the tears falling from her eyes before the ping of the lift. The doors slid open letting her step out into the hallway. Her phone began to ring and she saw Yuxin's caller ID appear on her phone. She declined the call but it only rang again seconds after. She turned her phone off after declining it again before it could ring again and ran up to the roof to get some fresh air. She stood in silence for a while looking out into the view. Watching birds fly past and airplanes soar high above her head until she heard fast footsteps heading up the stairs. She quickly hid behind the door and peeked to see Yuxin look around while raking her hair with her hand.

When she had her back turned, Y/N tip toed past the door and quietly headed down the stairs. 'Y/N! Please wait.' Y/N broke out into a sprint once she reached the bottom of the stairs and bolted down the hallway. She called for the lift which was luckily still on their floor. She hit a random floor and hid behind the closing doors before Yuxin could reach her. She listened carefully to see if she could hear anyone and stepped out. She walked through the first door she could walk through and found herself in a closed toilet cubicle.

Feeling sure that she wouldn't be found, she slid down the wall and sat on the floor. She brought her knees up to her chest and rested her head on them. Too scared to make too much noise, she let her tears silently fall from her eyes while all sorts of questions ran through her mind like 'How did I not notice this earlier? Did I force this whole relationship? How long would she had felt like that if I never realised? I'm such a shit person.'

_________________________________________

🖤