-12-

The rain fell harder with every passing minute and the thunder became louder with every rumble. Y/N had made great friends with the little koala called Jun who was cradled in her arms watching tom and jerry. Yuxin had fallen asleep on Y/N's shoulder and Fei was playing games on her phone. 'Kids, when are you gonna eat?' Fei's older sister Hannah stood in the doorway. Fei looked up and said that she wasn't hungry and Y/N said that she'd make some food for them when Yuxin woke up. Jun jumped out of Y/N's arms and ran over to Hannah. 'Is my little baby hungry?' Jun nodded and followed Hannah into the kitchen. Y/N changed the channel to see what films were on when she felt something move on her shoulder. She looked over to Yuxin who looked uncomfortable. She lifted Yuxin's head and carefully moved her onto her lap trying not to wake her. She started moving around making Y/N panic slightly.

She eventually settled facing Y/N and cuddled against her. Y/N shivered slightly as Yuxin's arm slid around her bare waist. She looked down at Yuxin who had a small smile on her lips and placed her hand on her head. She softly played with the sleeping girls short hair while flicking through the channels. She stopped at a channel that had Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and smiled. This was one of her Dad's favourite films. She wondered how he was doing and whether he would even make it home today as the rain had caused some flooding in the lower areas. Luckily Fei's house was high up and so was Y/N's but he might not be able to make it home. She grabbed her phone and messaged her Dad to see if everything was okay and he replied telling her that his boss had arranged a hotel for everyone to stay at for that night. 

She felt relieved knowing that he was safe and wished him a good night before focusing on the film again. After about an hour, Jun came running back and pouted when she saw that Yuxin had stolen her seat on Y/N. She slowly walked over to her and Y/N patted the space next to her. Jun climbed onto the sofa and cuddled next to Y/N. 'I feel so alone.' Fei spoke up making Y/N and Jun look at her and laugh. Jun started to yawn and she shuffled closer to Y/N who put her arm around the little koala and rubbed her arm. 'You tired?' Jun nodded sleepily and yawned again. Hannah came into the room and came and picked up Jun. 'Come on baby, let's get you to sleep.' Jun closed her eyes and mumbled 'Can I sleep with you today?' Hannah chuckled and said yes before wishing the rest of the girls good night and heading upstairs. 

'Tell me when you get hungry.' Fei said and smiled. Y/N smiled back but jumped when she heard a loud rumble of thunder. Yuxin was woken up by Y/N's sudden movement and shot up looking worried. 'You okay? What happened?' Y/N held her chest while steadying her breathing but smiled up at Yuxin a bit. 'I'm fine just got a bit scared of the thunder. Go back to sleep. Sorry.' Y/N could barely speak but she tried not to show it. 'Are you serious? I'm not going to go back to sleep and pretend like nothing happened.' She sat next to Y/N and pulled her into her arms taking Y/N by surprise slightly. 'I feel bad for waking you up though.' Y/N mumbled while hugging her back. 'Don't worry I was asleep for ages and I needed to wake up anyway. Did you guys eat?' Y/N shook her head, 'I was gonna wait for you to wake up.' Yuxin pulled away from her. 'And if I didn't wake up until ages later?' Y/N shrugged her shoulders and looked around. 

Yuxin sighed 'You're too nice. Fei come on let's make something to eat.' Fei stretched before jumping up and heading into the kitchen. Y/N got up but was pulled back down by Yuxin, 'You stay here.' Y/N protested but Yuxin pinned her on the sofa while laughing. 'Stay here.' Y/N grabbed Yuxin's shoulders and trapped Yuxin with her legs. 'Then stay here with me.' Yuxin tilted her head and closed her head 'Y/F/N you're a pain.' Y/N giggled and Yuxin sat up trying to free herself from Y/N's legs. Y/N pulled herself up and sat  on Yuxin's lap while tightening her legs behind her. Yuxin's let go of Y/N's wrists to use them to help escape but Y/N encased her in a hug before she could. 

'Y/NN.' Yuxin let out a small cry and Y/N shifted her balance towards the sofa causing Yuxin to now be at the bottom. 'Oh how the roles have changed Liu Yuxin.' Y/N got up triumphantly and headed to the kitchen while Yuxin lay on the sofa defeated. She saw Fei looking at some ingredients on the counter. She sighed and looked frustrated. Y/N started putting some vegetables away and asked if they had any noodles and mushrooms. Fei nodded and put the requested vegetables on the counter while Y/N tied her hair back and started prepping the meal. Yuxin walked into the kitchen to see Y/N chopping the vegetables that Fei was washing. Yuxin stood by the doorway and watched Y/N cut the all the vegetables exactly the same size. She put a piece of pepper in her mouth and noticed Yuxin standing in the door. She held out another small piece of pepper for Yuxin and she came closer. She opened her mouth and bit into the pepper while keeping her eyes attached to Y/N's. 

______________

Hellooooo

I get called a simp for Yuxin.... no I'm not sorry that I'm a simp for Yuxin. 

Thank you for readinggg :))))))