-94-

Everyone crammed onto the minibus to head for ice-cream a few streets away because their managers thought it'd be too dangerous to walk. Y/N sat on Yuxin's lap with Seojoon next to them while Shuxin made herself comfortable across Xueer and Xiaotang leaving a seat for Y/N's Dad. The trip was over in a few minutes and they all hopped off and went inside. 'Okay what do you guys want?'

'Vannila!'

'Two chocolates over here!'

'Strawberry! Strawberry! Strawberry!'

'I'll take a matcha.'

'BANOFFEEEEEE!!'

'Do they do cherry ripple here?'

'SHUT UP! She can't here all of you.' Nineone said making everyone smile sheepishly. Y/N laughed slightly and slowly went around and memorised everyone order before reciting it back to the person behind the counter. 'That would be 500 yuan please.' (Roughly £57 or $76) Y/N paid and brought the ice cream to their tables. Y/N sat in betweeen Yuxin and Seojoon. 'Mint is superior.' Y/N sighed, 'Agreed' said Yuxin from next to her making Y/N's Dad and cousin shake their heads. 'Cherry.' They said in unison. 

Everyone had a heated debate about their favourite ice creams until their managers advised them to start making their way home. The girls left the shop after bidding farewell to the shop keepers who were more than happy to have multiple idols in their shop. 'I don't wanna go back yet.' Y/N whispered and closed her eyes letting the wind hit her bare neck. 'One sec,' Yuxin quickly spoke to her manager before running back with a smile on her face.

'Do you wanna walk back to the car with your Dad and Joon then they can give us a lift home?' Y/N jumped to the idea and turned to her Dad who nodded. The girls waved bye to their friends who looked at them in a weird way making Y/N confused. 'What's with the weird looks?' Y/N turned to Yuxin who looked just as confused. 

'It means you need to say something. Or maybe tell us something? I don't know, do you need to tell us something?' Seojoon said as they started walking under the streetlamps. The couple realised what their friends meant and awkwardly looked at each other and then back up to the boys. 'Dad, I need to tell you, Yuxin and I-'

'Yeah, I know.' He cut her off trying to contain a small smile on his face. 'You do?' She asked to which he simply nodded. 'Isn't it obvious?' Joon said making the girls gulp and hold each other tighter. 'Are you mad?' Y/N asked up with a slightly scared look. 'Of course not, why would I be mad?' Her Dad responded instantly with a huge smile. 

'I don't know people aren't always open to relationships like this.' She trailed off but Yuxin linked their hands together tightly making her smile. 'So tell me this perfect love story.' Her cousin said as they reached the car. Yuxin and Y/N climbed in the back while the other two sat in the front. 'The perfect love story huh?' 

______________

Hellooooooooooo

Later today is a apparently a few minutes later

Feeling really nice so there might be quite a few updates.

I have no sense of control watch me panic later when I only have like 2 eps before I run out of back ups :')

Anywhooooo

Thanks for readinggggg :)))))