-102-

Y/N froze. Kun stayed facing away which gave her more time to come to her senses. She pulled up her sleeve of her fine arm and showed Kun. 'You know which arm I mean.' Y/N retracted her arm and shook her head. 'I don't know what you mean.' Y/N whispered hoping that Kun wouldn't ask more questions but he turned around and carefully lifted her arm. She froze again making it easy for Kun to roll the arm of her blazer to see a black sleeve underneath. He lifted it to reveal the bandages tied tightly to her arm. 

'Who?' Y/N shook her head. 'Y/N who did this?' He repeated in a more stern voice. Again Y/N shook her head. 'Other trainees could potentially get hur-'' Y/N cut him off, 'No they won't. As long as I'm around, she isn't gonna touch anyone else.' Y/N tried her best to breathe and keep her tears in. 'Okay, she's done it twice. I've seen the footage just not her face. I need you to tell me.' Y/N shook her head. 'I can't do that. I'm sorry.' 

'Y/N, she's hurt you. I can't just sit around and do nothing.' Kun looked at her with a sigh. 'You can. I'm fine now.' Kun was obviously not convinced. 'I know you were hurt on your waist as well. And I know Yuxin was there as well. If you won't tell me, I'll ask her.' Kun reached out to open the door. 'Please don't!' Y/N begged. 'If she finds out that you know, there's no knowing what she's going to do or who she's going to do it to. When Yuxin found out, she tried to attack her. Luckily I got in the way that time but I know that I won't be around every time to stop others getting hurt.'

Y/N broke down. She couldn't keep it in. Seeing her like this, Kun softened. He turned around when he heard the door open. Yuxin had a concerned look on her face and took Y/N into her arms as soon as she saw her. 'Shh, Boo.' Y/N hugged Yuxin tightly and let her scent take over her mind. 'What happened?' Yuxin asked Kun. He sighed, 'I know about her arm.' Yuxin wasn't expecting him to say that. 'Please tell me. I wanna help.' He looked at her but she bit her lip.

'Boo?' She asked Y/N who was trembling in her arms. 'I won't confront her. She won't know, I know. I'll just do everything in my power to keep her away from you guys without being direct. Just please let me help.' Y/N lifted her head and took a few deep breaths. Yuxin looked at her and rested their foreheads against each other. 'You okay?' Yuxin asked. Y/N pulled away and nodded before looking over to Kun. 'It's Lin Jade.' Kun nodded.

'Thank you for trusting me.' He flashed a smile at the girls. He noticed their hands linked by their sides and raised an eyebrow. He pointed at them both while they stood there. 'Is it that obvious?' Y/N laughed slightly while wiping her face dry. 'Only to someone who's in one themselves.' He laughed back. 'Thank you for keeping my secret earlier. I promise to keep yours.' He smiled at Y/N before walking away. Yuxin stood there confused and Y/N smiled to herself. 'Let's go get ready babe.'

________________

Helloo againnn

It's so cold...... someone wife me so I can get hugs to keep me warm......... I make nice food and give nice hugs :)

please

Thanks for readinggggggg :))))))