-39-

A few hours later, Y/N woke up to Keran lightly shaking her and telling Y/N to get ready. She dragged herself out of bed and saw Fan jumping on Yuxin to wake her up. Yuxin yelled in pain as Fan repeatedly jumped on her stomach. Y/N laughed and pushed Fan off the poor girl and lightly shook her to wake her up. '5 more minutes. Please.' Yuxin begged. 'Okay fine but only 5 more.' Y/N went to get ready for the day. When she came out of the bathroom, she saw Yuxin sitting on her bed with messy hair and her eyes half open. She laughed at her state and went to get Yuxin's things before guiding her towards the bathroom.

After 20 minutes the 4 girls went down for breakfast. Keran asks Y/N if she wants to sit with them and Fan looks at her with a bright smile. She looks at Yuxin who smiles and nods. Y/N was hesitant and played around with her fingers, avoiding eye contact. Keran immediately apologised and reassured her that it was ok if she didn't want to sit with them but Y/N took a deep breath 'No, it's fine. I'd love to sit with you guys.' She was attacked with a big bear hug from Fan which she returned. After she had recovered from the sudden outburst from the older girl she looked at Yuxin, who gave her a thumbs up and linked her arm in Y/N's.

While everyone was eating, Y/N rarely spoke. Y/N zoned out and Keran nudged her lightly and looked up to Yuxin eyes on her. Y/N blushed slightly 'What happened?' Yuxin asked Y/N if she was ok which was replied with a stuttered yes. Yuxin smiled back while Keran put more food on Y/N's plate telling her to eat more. Y/N tried refusing but ended up getting food from Yuxin as well. Y/N protested but when she opened her mouth, Yuxin shoved a mini pancake in her mouth making everyone around them burst out laughing.

After breakfast they all went back to their dorm to get ready for rehearsals. Yuxin asks Y/N how she liked breakfast and spending time with the others. Y/N nodded and smiled but never made eye contact. Yuxin noticed she was slightly tense 'If you don't feel comfortable around them I won't force you Boo.' Y/N looked up and shook her head. 'I'm ok around them it'll just take some getting used to, you know?' Yuxin nodded and smiled 'If you ever need anything I'm here.' Y/N smiled back.

Y/N and the others were practising and Yuxin helped a few others who are struggling. Y/N didn't really talk to anyone but Keran and Yuxin frequently came up to her making sure that she was ok. She spotted Jiaqi struggling with a move and looked over at Yuxin and Keran through the mirror. They ran over and Y/N quietly asked them to help Jiaqi. They nodded and went over to her and adjusted her posture to the right position. Keran looked back to check with Y/N to which she got a nod of approval.

'Thanks guys.' Jiaqi smiled but they said that they weren't the ones to thank. Y/N heard them and looked at Yuxin pleadingly for her not to say her name. Jiaqi asked who was to thank which Yuxin replied with 'Can't say but I'll let them know.' Keran and Yuxin noticed Y/N getting a drink and decided to stop for one too. Y/N quietly thanked them both for not saying her name before going to fill up her empty bottle. When Y/N reached the tap to refill her bottle she heard heavy footsteps around the corner. She peeked around the corner to see Jiaqi being chased by Keran. 

Y/N gave Keran a confused look and Keran was about to explain when Jiaqi hugged Y/N while saying thank you. Y/N was scared and nervous but Jiaqi reassured Y/N that no one told her, she just figured it out because Yuxin and Keran frequently looked in her direction. Y/N smiled slightly and told Jiaqi that it was nothing as they walked back to the practice room. Yuxin looked over at Y/N worried but after she saw her smile she relaxed. The girls practiced hard all day and dropped to the floor. 'I'm done for today.' Sun Rui breathed out while everyone else agreed. They all headed up to their dorms and got ready for bed.

___________

Helloooo

Sorry for not updating yesterdayyy. My wifi was playing up but I'll try to update a few times today.

Thanks for readingggg :)))