-156-

'Hey girls, is there something I can help with?' Kun opened the door to see Y/N and Yuxin. 'Are you staying the night?' Yuxin asked to which he shook his head. 'Why?' He raised an eyebrow while looking at Y/N who stayed in her spot with pursed lips. 'Can we use your bathroom? We don't have baths back in the dorm and she needs a bath if she doesn't want to ache tomorrow. I have bath salts but we just don't have the bath to put them in.' Kun smiled at the girls and shook his head. 

'Yeah of course, come in.' They walked to see a dorm slightly bigger than theirs with a small table, TV, king sized bed and small, partly covered balcony. 'It's just through there.' Y/N smiled but looked nervous when she felt Yuxin's hand creep down to her ass. She bit her lip when she felt Yuxin squeeze it making Kun raise an eyebrow at the two. 'Spare bedsheets are in the bottom drawer of the wardrobe.' He said making Y/N blush like crazy. 'Thanks.' Yuxin laughed making Y/N nudge her with an embarrassed look and storm into the bathroom. 

Once she had cooled off she ran the bath and went to go get the box of salts. She had managed to catch Kun before he rushed off and they exchanged a quick bye. She looked over to Yuxin who was staring back at her with a look that was practically undressing her with her eyes. She hid behind the door to the bathroom making Yuxin smirk. 'It's not like I haven't seen anything.' She said walking over to her. Y/N felt tiny when Yuxin had backed her up against a wall with both her arms either side so she couldn't move.

'Bath.' She said eyes, tight shut too scared that Yuxin would eat her if she stayed there any longer. 'Bath.' Yuxin whispered back sending shock waves down Y/N's spine and her legs weak. Yuxin pulled away before adding the bath salts and soaks. 'Ready when you are.' Y/N turned around to see Yuxin already in the bath with her arms open for her to climb into. She quickly stripped down when she saw the soft gaze Yuxin had given her, knowing she was safe for the time being. 

She let the hot water slip over her skin and snuggled back when she felt Yuxin wrap her arms from behind. She leaned her head back on the older girl's shoulder before closing her eyes. Yuxin gently ran her hands over Y/N's thighs massaging the pain away causing Y/N to moan here and there. 'Does it hurt?' Yuxin asked but Y/N shook her head. 'It's fine.' She breathed out turning so half of her face was hidden away in Yuxin's neck. The next half of an hour flew by and Y/N's muscles were now relaxed and weren't sore anymore. They both quickly rinsed off the bubbles and dried themselves. Y/N wrapped a towel around her but found it being pulled off straight after by Yuxin.

CHILDREN BEWARE

'You won't be needing this yet.' She said picking Y/N up and taking her to the bed. 'Y-Yuxin...?' Y/N looked scared as she saw Yuxin look her up and down while licking her lips, eyes full of lust. 'I promised I'd take you to Nirvana...' She whispered in her ear before kissing her down her body and stopping at her pussy. 'Already wet for me?' She smirked up to see Y/N blushing hard. She leaned forward and kissed her clit sending pleasure shooting through Y/N's body. She yelped out when she felt her tongue rolling over her, gripping onto the bedsheets tightly. 'Fuck.' She breathed out when she felt Yuxin's lips on her again.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head when she felt Yuxin's mouth and fingers working wonders on her in perfect harmony. Yuxin flicked her tongue near Y/N's entrance making her cry out in pleasure. She noticed her trembling legs and smirked. 'Shaking? I haven't even started yet.' Y/N gulped and prepared herself but didn't expect Yuxin to thrust her tongue into her straight away causing a loud moan to escape her lips along with a pink hue to creep up on her face.

She massage her boob with her hand while Yuxin inserted her fingers into her as well. Her moans only got louder from then as Yuxin didn't stop fingering her and eating her out. Hearing her own name multiple times encouraged Yuxin to continue licking her tongue in all the right spots. Y/N's whole body was shaking as she felt herself reaching her climax. 'Y-YUXIN, GOD I.... I-' She felt herself tighten but cried out when she felt the absence of Yuxin's touch. 'I'm not done with u yet.'

Y/N's hand slid down her abdomen while she whined. She started fingering herself and squirmed in delight while Yuxin watched. As Y/N was about to hit her peak again, Yuxin pulled her hand back causing another desperate whine to escape Y/N's lips. Yuxin sucked all her juices off of Y/N's fingers and placed her own hand next to her thigh teasing her. Y/N flinched every time Yuxin's hand brushed past her and couldn't slow down her rapid breathing. Once she had calmed down slightly, Yuxin instantly dived back in for Y/N earning more and more lustful moans to echo in the room.

'Y-Yuxin.' Y/N's breath hitched as she begged Yuxin to let her cum. 'P-please...' Yuxin smirked and placed kisses all over her before running her tongue over all the right places again. Y/N arched her back and cried out as she pulled Yuxin's head closer to her causing her tongue to dig deeper into her. At last she finally came all over Yuxin's face as an erotic scream left her lips. She lay their panting heavily while Yuxin licked her clean and moved up next to her. 'You taste so sweet.' She said kissing her neck and pulling her close to her.

Y/N was still breathing heavily but cuddled close to Yuxin, letting her warmth wash over her. 'I don't think the neighbours' are gonna be happy with is you know?' She said making Y/N smile. 'Your fault.' She breathed out. 'No your fault for tasting to good. If you weren't tired I'd do it again.' A familiar blush returned to Y/N's cheeks again making Yuxin smile. 'Screw food the only thing I'm eating from now on is you.' She said causing Y/N to hide herself in Yuxin's chest.

'Meanie.'

_________________________________________

1 year