-48-

There was a knock at the door and a sleepy voice spoke. 'Y/N is that you?' Y/N quietly hummed in response. 'Is everything okay?' Again Y/N quietly hummed in response and slowly opened the door to a half-asleep Yuxin, messy hair, oversized hoodie and all. Yuxin fell onto Y/N wrapping her arms around her. 'I'm so cold.' she whispered. 'Yuxin did you need anything?' Yuxin shook her head. 'No I heard the shower and came to see what happened.' She mumbled still holding onto Y/N. 'O-oh... everything's okay.' 

Yuxin noticed the wet clothes and looked up at her. 'The clothes?' Y/N looked over at the clothes and blurted out 'I spilled coffee!' Yuxin raised an eyebrow at her and realised her arm was bandaged. 'What happened to your arm?' Y/N could tell Yuxin was very worried. 'I b-burnt it.' She sounded unsure making Yuxin look up at her confused. 'I burnt it so I bandaged it so it wouldn't get infected.' Y/N tried her best to sound relaxed so Yuxin wouldn't get suspicious and to her luck she bought her lies.

'Come let's sleep.' Yuxin carefully pulled her over by her uninjured arm. Y/N resisted slightly 'I already slept I'm not tired.' Y/N lied again. Yuxin looked at her and said 'It's almost 5 in the morning Y/N please even just for another hour.' Y/N tried not to look at her but couldn't. Yuxin looked ethereal. Her eyes glistened as her hair slightly shone from the reflection of the moonlight. Yuxin literally looked like an angel without meaning to. 

Y/N sighed deeply and allowed Yuxin to guide her to her bed. Yuxin pulled Y/N close and inhaled her scent deeply. Y/N needed to sleep but she was scared of falling asleep. Yuxin noticed she was tense and looked up at her. 'You sure you're okay? You're so tense, you're making me worried.' Yuxin sat up slightly but kept her arms around Y/N. 'Yeah I'm fine.' Y/N looked away and bit her lip. Yuxin moved her face closer to Y/N's.

'W-what are you doing?' Y/n's face was bright red and her heart was pounding in her chest. 'Distracting you. Is it working?' she raised an eyebrow and smiled softly at the girl lying down underneath her. 'Y-you could say s-so.' Y/N couldn't think straight. She tried her best not to glance at Yuxin's lips or her eyes. Yuxin tilted her head slightly but kept her eyes on Y/N's. Y/N couldn't help it anymore. She let her eyes fall on Yuxin's lips which formed a smirk making Y/N look up into Yuxin's eyes. 

'Couldn't help it?' Yuxin playfully asked. The older girl was drowsy making it hard for her to control herself. Y/N closed her eyes tight. 'Help what?' she wanted to feel Yuxin's lips on hers so badly but didn't want to hurt her. She slowly opened her eyes but didn't look up. Yuxin noticed and tried to get Y/N attention back on her. 'Look at me.' Yuxin tried to stop herself but her brain blocked out her resistance. Y/N's turned her head away from Yuxin making Yuxin use her free hand to face her. 'GODDAMIT I CAN'T STOP NOW.' She leaned in and kissed Y/N. 

____________

Helloooo

Hoping everyone's wellll

:)))

Thanks for readinggg :)))