-82-

It reminded her of the summer when she first saw Yuxin. It threw her back years to when she first locked eyes with her and the first time she had felt butterflies. The first time she opened up to someone. The first time she held Yuxin and she was held by her. The first time she fell in love.

Y/N and her friends noticed Yuxin point at her a few times. Y/N was internally screaming but only smiling on the outside. Near the climax of the song, Yuxin used the flower gesture in a cute way making everyone around Y/N scream. Y/N turned into a blushing mess and hid her face in her hands making Yuxin smile as she finished off her performance.

The other trainees made their way up to the stage for the vote. Y/N stood next to Yuxin and deliberately walked into her slightly. 'Hey what was that for?' Yuxin asked with a pout. 'Nothing.' Y/N tried to hold back her smile. 'Okay you wanna be like that then.' Yuxin looked forward again and lightly nudged Y/N back.

'Come and put your sticker on the trainee you vote to be the centre position.' Kun announced. Class B started everyone off and Y/N felt many hands placing their stickers on her. 'Y/N you have my vote because your massages are the best.' Y/N heard Keni say before she felt a sticker being pressed on the side of her face. 'Sorry, Y/N.' She heard Nineone say from behind her.

'It's fine if you don't vote for me I don't car-' She was cut off with a sticker being placed on her forehead. 'What is it with people putting stickers on my face? Are you that desperate to not see my face because I'm so ugly?' She was answered with a sticker being placed over her mouth. 'No shhh.' Fan said from behind her.

Soon it was class F's turn. Y/N looked over to Jade who was staring right back at her. Gia saw and rushed over to Y/N. She placed her sticker on her nose and stayed behind her until she was the last trainee from class F left behind. She hurried off stage and looked back and made an 'okay' sign at Y/N who smiled at her.

'The results are in. The most votes belong to... Liu Yuxin,' Yuxin looked confused. She pointed to herself questioning the result while Y/N was shaking her. 'And Y/N.' This time Y/N looked confused. Yuxin turned to her and started laughing. Y/N shook her head with a pout. Yuxin held the younger girl's hand. 'Who wins? Let's see...' Kun looked up to the big screen waiting for the result.

All of a sudden he saw himself and turned around flustered. The girls started laughing while Kun was glaring at the directors. Soon everyone calmed down and they looked back up to the big screen. Y/N took off the stickers from her face and stuck them on Yuxin's who surprised herself by letting her. The big screen showed Yuxin's face making Y/N jump up and hug her. 'I knew you could do ittt.' 

____________________

🖤