-15-

The 5 girls were seated around the table talking about random things like hair, the weather, jobs and school which was conveniently shut for the rest of the week because of the flooding. Jun was sitting on Y/N's lap and had changed into another koala onesie. After they had finished Jun brought Y/N into the living room where she asked the older girl to style her hair into two small space buns. 'There you look even more like a little koala now.' Jun laughed and ran into the kitchen to show Hannah. Yuxin had given Y/N a hoodie which was way too big for her and some skinny jeans which fit perfectly. 'You and you're long limbs.' Yuxin came and sat down next to Y/N. 'Let me do your hair.' Y/N sat down on the floor below Yuxin and let her softly brush through her hair. Jun ran back into the room and begged Yuxin to give Y/N matching space buns as well. 

Yuxin looked at Jun's hair and saw the braided sections at the top and the back and took a deep breath before trying her best to replicate them on Y/N's hair. She was glad that Y/N's hair was easy to work with and was more than happy with the outcome. Y/N hopped up to see her hair in the mirror. 'Oh my God I love it.' Yuxin smiled at Y/N. She went over to her and hugged her from behind. 'You look cute now.' Y/N turned around and said 'Not as cute as you'll be when I'm finished with you.' Yuxin backed away and held her hands up to block Y/N who was coming towards her. 'No I think I'm fine.' Y/N smirked at Yuxin and grabbed her arms before pushing her down on the sofa. 'Y/N NO.' Yuxin laughed as Y/N started tickling her. 'Y-Y/N stopp.' Y/N looked at Jun who had the hair brush ready in her hand. 

She sat Yuxin on the floor and Jun sat on her lap to prevent her from getting up. She passed Y/N the hairbrush and Y/N got to work. She left Yuxin's bangs out and carefully gathered the rest of her hair and split it into two equal parts. She then tied little hairbands around each half to make mini buns. 'Thank God your hair is long enough for me to do this.' She looked at Yuxin with a smile and took her to the mirror. 'Xinbaaaa.' Y/N started laughing again making Yuxin smile again even though she was being dragged endlessly through hell. 'Can I take them out now?'  Y/N quickly got up and grabbed her phone. 'Not yet lemme take a picture.' She told Yuxin to smile and she snapped a few picture before letting Yuxin untie her hair and letting her rake it with her hand a few times.

Y/N sat down with Jun and Yuxin either side who were glaring at each other. 'What's wrong?' Y/N didn't get a reply. She asked again but still didn't get a word back. She took a deep breath and held Yuxin and Jun's ear. 'Tell me what's wrong.' Yuxin and Jun cried out slightly before attacking Y/N. 'She's mine.' said the little koala, 'No she's mine.' said the little lion. Y/N let the two girls bicker for a few minutes before having enough and attempting to get up. 'Y/NNN.' they both whined. Y/N tried to get up again but Yuxin pulled her on her lap while Jun quickly clambered onto hers. Yuxin slid her arms around her waist while Jun had slung them around her arms. Y/N was stuck in between a little lion and a little koala. 

'Let me goo.'

'No.'

'Please.'

'No.'

'Why?'

'Because you're mine.'

'No she's mine.'

'No she's mine.'

'Mine.'

'Mine.'

The bickering started again and Y/N was stuck in between them again. Y/N heard her phone ring from her pocket and told the two to shh. She answered the phone and it was her Dad. 'Hi Y/N. I got a message that the school's were shut for the rest of the week. Are you still with Yuxin?' Y/N replied with a yes and asked when he was going to leave his hotel. 'I'm not sure hon. Maybe later tonight or maybe even tomorrow depending on when the floods come back down.' Y/N hummed and asked how he was. He said he was okay and they spoke to each other for a few minutes before saying bye and hanging up. Hannah called Jun from the kitchen and she peeled away from Y/N with a pout on her face. 'She's mine.' Jun mouthed to Yuxin before skipping off to the kitchen.

_____________

Hellooooo

I need food.... and hugs.... which one do I get?

Thank you for readingggg :)))))