-36-

Y/N walked into her dorm and saw Lin Fan and her friend. 'Keran, I'm gonna change first because you take too long.' She smiled brightly before turning to see Y/N in the doorway. 'Oh Hi Y/N.' Y/N smiled at her before quietly walking over to her desk and removing her accessories. She organised her stuff and got ready to wash up when she heard Keran call out to someone. 

'Xin you're here. Pass my makeup wipes.' Y/N froze when she heard the voice of the other girl. 'These ones?' Y/N's eyes widened and felt her ears burn up. 'Oh who's this?' Yuxin looked in the mirror reflection to see Y/N looking back up to her. 'Okay who's going in next?' Y/N took this opportunity to grab her stuff and lock herself in the bathroom. 

Yuxin was still frozen in her place until Keran snapped her fingers in front of her face. 'Xin what happened? Do you know her?' Keran looked at her in confusion. 'I knew she was here but I didn't expect her to be this close to me.' Yuxin breathed out and sat on her bed. 'Yuxin do you know her?' Fan asked while she put her clothes away. 

Yuxin smiled and nodded. 'Yeah I do.' She fell back onto her bed remembering her youth with her. Her smile faded when she remembered the last time she saw her. She covered her face with her hands and breathed out. 'What happened?' She sat up and shook her head. 'Nothing.' She got her things ready and removed her jewellery. She heard the door click open and saw Y/N quietly put her stuff away. 

She felt nudge her to go speak to the younger girl but she shook her head. She noticed Y/N look around on her table in a panic for something and went over before pulling her glasses off her head and handing them to her. She smiled before heading into the bathroom to wash up. 

Y/N face palmed herself before she realised who found her glasses. When she did realise, her eyes widened slightly and she bit her lip. Keran watched her fumble around, putting things away and readying clothes for the next day while she waited for Yuxin to come out. 'Keke,' She turned her head to see Fan looking at her. 

She raised an eyebrow up at the younger girl who pouted at her. 'I'm bored.' Keran smiled at her and handed her a Nintendo DS. 'Yayyy.' Y/N looked up at the older girls and smiled at them. She quickly stretched for a few minutes before taking her glasses off and untied her hair. She slipped under the covers of her bed and faced the wall. She closed her eyes when she heard the door open. 

'She fell asleep already?' She heard Yuxin whisper. She assumed Keran nodded as Fan was too immersed in her game to respond. A sigh left Yuxin's lips and she looked over Y/N's shoulder to check on her. She heard Keran walk into the bathroom while the other two girls quietly got ready for bed. Y/N eventually fell asleep and the two girls left spoke quietly amongst themselves. 'So, you know Y/N?'

___________

Helloooo

I love Nintendo DS's so much. Imma try and find mine again in the attic on the weekend.

The memoriessss.

Thanks for readinggg :)))