-68-

Y/N's smile faded. She stood up and walked out of the room. 'Y/N wait.' Yuxin ran up to her and walked by her side. 'What are you doing?' Y/N kept her eyes focused in front of her. 'I'm gonna find Jade.' Yuxin held her hand. 'Why?' Y/N stopped and looked at Yuxin. 'Because if I don't know where she is, I don't know what she's gonna do. I don't know if you're safe or not. I'm not gonna let you be in a place of danger because of me.' 

'But then you'll be in danger.' Y/N looked away again. 'I don't care.' Yuxin moved her to face her. 'And what, I don't either? Y/N I care about you. I care about every tiny little thing that happens to you. You should too. You're worth so much, way more than you can imagine. Don't look down on yourself because you don't deserve that. You deserve all the love and care in the world because that's all you do for other people regardless of how they treat you. Jade treats you in the most inhumane way, yet you still didn't want her to get found out. You still covered her ass for her. What she says about you and to you is wrong. It's a big lie and the proof I'm gonna give you is right under you nose. You care about me that's why you wanna find Jade. You care about Jade that's why you haven't told Kun yet. Y/N you are the most selfless person I've ever met so don't ever think low of yourself again.'

Y/N tried her honest best to believe what Yuxin was saying to her. 'Yuxin... I wanna believe what your saying... but for some reason I can't,' Y/N hung her head. 'That's fine Boo. You wanting to believe me is already a perfect start for you to get there.' Yuxin smiled at her love and pulled her closer. 'Now let's find Jade, together.' Y/N nodded and the two set off to look for the missing girl.

They started at the bottom floors and worked their way up, asking all the girls and staff members. They tried her practice room, the toilets, dorms and friends but couldn't find her. They went to the music studios and the food halls. The balconies and roof. Nothing. Y/N and Yuxin headed back to their dorm to ask if they had seen her but had no luck. Y/N and Yuxin went to grab a few bottles of water from a close by vending machine while asking anyone they saw about Jade.

'I have a bad feeling.' Y/N whispered. Yuxin looked around them but didn't see anyone. 'No one's here Boo. Don't worry.' Y/N started to get more uncomfortable. 'No she's here.' Y/N kept her head low and turned around. She stood in front of Yuxin and looked about. She quickly turned around and swapped places with Yuxin the second she realised that she was in the wrong place. 'Y/N, NO!'

_____________

Helloooooooooooo

Double update because the other chapter was kinda small.

Thanks for readinggggggggg :))))))))))))))))