-4-

Y/N looked up and bit her lip. She didn't know what to do. 'She's gonna end up hurting you. Don't do it. Mum said not to make friends. She's only pretending to be nice. She's gonna back stab you. She's evil. She doesn't care about you. No one cares about you. You're worthless. Don't talk to her. Walk away. Get out of there NOW!' Y/N's breathing quickened and she curled up in a ball on her chair. Yuxin noticed Y/N start to shake and immediately got up from her chair and squatted down near her, rubbing her arm and hushing her. She managed to stand Y/N up and carefully took her outside through the back door and walked around to the front where Yuxin found her Dad.

Yuxin pulled Y/N into her arms while her Dad finished on the phone. She noticed Y/N start to cry and she rubbed her back trying to calm her down. Y/N's Dad saw the state of his daughter but Yuxin nodded in his direction to let him know that she can handle Y/N for the time being. Yuxin sat down on a nearby bench with Y/N and stroked her head to calm her down. After a few minutes the sniffling stopped and Yuxin looked down at Y/N who had fell asleep on her chest. Her nose was red and her eyes slightly puffy. Yuxin carefully placed Y/N's head on her lap and gently pulled her legs up on the bench. She wiped the tears on her face and lightly stroked her head. She wondered what could've made her act like that.

Her train of thoughts were broken when she heard Y/N's Dad sit next to her and ask if they were both okay. Yuxin nodded and explained what had happened. 'Sir, if you don't mind me asking... but why does this happen to her? It happened yesterday and now today. I feel bad because this happened when I was there. Did I do something wrong?' He smiled at her then looked down at Y/N who was peacefully sleeping on Yuxin's lap. 'I have a feeling she wants to open up to you, but she's scared of what will happen if she does.' Yuxin was still confused and Y/N's Dad could see. 'How about we take her home and talk about this over some food?'

Yuxin smiled and nodded before Y/N's Dad quickly headed home to get their car. Yuxin waited for him to come back and gently played with Y/N's hair. After a few minutes Y/N began to shift and she turned around on Yuxin's lap, now facing Yuxin. Her face looked distressed and a frown slowly formed on her face. Yuxin moved the hair from her face behind her ear and patted her head and hushed her, calming her down. She moved closer and buried her face in Yuxin's hoodie and brought her arms up to huddle against her. Yuxin grabbed her jacket from around beside her and placed it on Y/N's shoulders to protect her arms from cool air. Yuxin placed her hand on Y/N's head and felt the breeze run over her neck and cheeks.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment while she waited. She heard a car door shut and opened her eyes to Y/N's Dad walking over to open the door closest to the two girls. Yuxin carefully lifted Y/N's head and shoulders to lift her into the car but she whined slightly and wrapped her arms around Yuxin who smiled at her. She tried again and this time sat Y/N up on her lap to which Y/N wrapped her arms around Yuxin's neck and rested her head on her shoulder. Yuxin blushed slightly and looked up to Y/N's Dad who laughed at them. Yuxin thought for a moment before wrapping one of her arms behind Y/N's back and the other under her legs. She slowly got up and made her way to the car where she sat down, trying not disturb Y/N who stayed snuggled in Yuxin's embrace. 

When they arrived, Yuxin carefully carried Y/N inside with the help of the younger girl's Dad and lay her down on the coach in the living room. Getting Y/N to let Yuxin go proved to be harder that it sounded. Y/N clung onto Yuxin for dear life making Yuxin cover her mouth tightly to prevent her from laugh to slipping out her lips and waking her. She reached out for a pillow and pulled it up in between Y/N and her before making a gap for her to quickly escape from Y/N's arms. Y/N tried reaching out for Yuxin again but mistook the pillow for her and she soon became comfortable and fell into a deep sleep again. Yuxin stayed close to her in case she woke up but walked into the kitchen once she had settled. 'Yuxin, right?' Yuxin looked up at Y/N's Dad and smiled a 'Yes' back. 'What would you like to eat?' 

'Oh no, I'm okay I don't need any food, thank you. If you would like I could help you though?' Yuxin smiled at him before looking back at the various ingredients, pots and pans in front of her. 'You've come to our house so not eating isn't an option and neither is helping me. What would you like?' Yuxin refused the offer again but he was persistent. After a while Yuxin gave in and said she would eat if he let her help him which he agreed to. The two got to work making lunch for themselves and Y/N who was still passed out in the living the room. Once the food was ready and on the table Yuxin set food aside for Y/N and carefully placed in the oven so it stayed hot for her. They sat down at the table and high-fived each other at their success of preparing food. 'So where should I start?'

_____________

Hii, I might post another chapter later if I remember. It's 9pm here right now and I'll try and post before I go to sleep. 

Thank you for reading. :))