-61-

That night Y/N was restless. She couldn't stop tossing and turning in her sleep. She tried her best not to disturb Yuxin who was peacefully laying next to her but felt her start to shift around as well. Y/N stayed still and waited for Yuxin to fall back asleep but felt her bandages come loose for her constant movements. 

She bit her tongue and tried to carefully slip out of bed while trying not to wake Yuxin. 'Boo?' Y/N froze when she heard Yuxin's raspy voice. 'Hm?' She turned around to Yuxin giving her a sleepy, concerned look. 'What's wrong?' Y/N shook her head. 'Nothing happened go back to sleep.' She smiled but Yuxin wasn't convinced. 

She saw Y/N's arm with some of the bandage hanging off. 'Come here, I'll do it.' She gestured to her arm but Y/N hid her arm behind her and shook her head. 'No. It's fine, I'll do it.' Y/N grabbed some bandages and cotton pads before locking herself in the bathroom to avoid Yuxin offering again or asking any questions.

She came out after a few minutes and saw Yuxin sitting up with her eyes closed. Y/N slowly crawled into bed making her open her eyes. 'Is everything okay?' Y/N asked. Yuxin nodded and moved down so she would snuggle up with the younger girl.

A few hours later the girls were getting ready for breakfast and Y/N noticed Yuxin be extra quiet. She grabbed Yuxin's arms and gently pulled her over to a corner. 'Hey,' Yuxin looked at the smaller girl. 'Did I do something wrong?' Yuxin shook her head and wrapped her arms around Y/N. 'You're quiet.' Yuxin looked away but Y/N made her face her again. 

'What happened?' Yuxin shook her head. 'Something's happened. Why won't you tell me?' Y/N pouted making Yuxin smile. She leaned in and pecked Y/N on the lips. 'All better?' Y/N asked with a smile. 'All better.' Yuxin confirmed. 'See there was something wrong. Tell me.' Yuxin smiled and whispered 'later,' before pulling away and heading down for breakfast.

Breakfast flew by and Yuxin gradually started talking more making Y/N relieved but wonder what put her in a bad mood in the first place. They made their way to their practice room but Y/N saw Jade looking in her direction so made the excuse that she needed to grab something from her dorm. She jogged back to her dorm to see Jade playing with her knife outside the door. 

'Have our late night dates not taught you anything? How have you still got the guts to hang around them like nothing happened? You've got balls Y/F/N. How should I teach you today? Or should I teach them?' Mischief danced around in her eyes and a wicked grin formed on her face making Y/N tremble in fear.

'Don't touch them. Leave them alone. You have a problem with me so take it out on me. They don't deserve any of this.' Jade enjoyed watching Y/N like this and wanted it to last for as long as she could make it. She walked into Y/N's room, dragging her behind her by her bad arm. Y/N winced in pain from Jade's tight grip and held her arm when she was thrown onto her bed. 'I've used this knife a few times but don't you think this'll be more enjoyable if I use my own hands?' 

__________

Hellooooooooooooo

I was supposed to upload this a few days ago I can't remember how many updates I did this week and me brain's too dead to check.

But anyway here's this chapter :)

Thanks for readingggg :)))