-137-

Yuxin came out of the bathroom, using a towel to dry her dripping hair. Y/N looked up to see how Yuxin's hair had turned out. She jumped up to pull Yuxin over to a desk so she could see properly. Her hair was a colour somewhere between grey, silver and cloudy blue. She used the hairdryer to quickly dry Yuxin's hair before she styled it to show off her new undercut. Yuxin looked in the mirror and smiled when she saw Y/N's focused face and was impressed when she finished. 

'Wow that looks so good.' Fan said from behind them. 'Y/N cut, dyed and styled it.' Y/N hugged Yuxin from behind when she stood up and looked up at her hair. 'It looks nice.' Keran said from across the room. Y/N smiled and pulled away to get ready for her outing with Jade. She went over to her wardrobe and pulled out a black tube top with denim shorts. She grabbed her denim jacket and asked Yuxin to pick out some accessories for her. She grabbed a pair of black lace up shoes before heading into the bathroom to shower and change. Yuxin picked out a black choker and some plain silver studded earrings. 

Y/N quickly came out but Yuxin pushed her back in. 'What's wrong?' Y/N looked up. 'You look good.' Y/N blushed and looked away. 'T-thanks.' Yuxin picked her up and put her on the counter. 'Too good.' Y/N blushed harder. 'What to do?' Yuxin sighed as she looked Y/N up and down. 'I let you off at the party but this can't work today.' She said making Y/N look at her with a small pout. 'I'll have a jacket and I have safety shorts underneath.' Yuxin smiled, 'I just don't want other guys to look at you. You're mine.' Y/N blushed again.

Things get mild here feel free to skip if you don't want to sin :)

Yuxin leaned in and kissed Y/N to which she gladly responded back. Yuxin pulled away but dived in for Y/N's neck. 'D-don't leave m-marks.' Y/N breathed out, eyes tight shut from the pleasure. 'Don't worry baby, I won't.' Y/N relaxed slightly and pulled Yuxin closer to her. She rested her head on Yuxin's shoulder. Her airy moans drove Yuxin crazy as she brought her hands up to Y/N's chest and squeezed. 

Yuxin played around with the top of her top before pulling it down. She unhooked Y/N's strapless bra and threw it on the floor before taking her boobs into her hands, squeezing and pinching at them making Y/N cry out. She pulled away to see Y/N blushing. 'Don't stare.' She said hiding her face. 'Why not you're gorgeous?' She replied making her blush even more. 'And mine.' Y/N felt herself getting hotter down below. Yuxin's lustful gaze with her hair falling over her eyes not helping.

Yuxin looked down at her bare chest again and smirked. 'They're bigger than I remember.' Y/N couldn't bare it anymore. She leaned down and kissed Yuxin, inserting her tongue into her mouth and tangling her hair around her fingers. She pulled away and looked into Yuxin's eyes, 'Cut it out.' She whispered making Yuxin's entire body heat up. This sexy dominant side of Y/N was turning her on. She loved it but she wanted to show her who was in charge. 'Okay baby girl.'

____________

Oop

🖤