Pref #6: The Morning After

Patrick:

You would wake up wrapped in his arms, your head on his chest and his hand around your waist. As your eyes would open, you'd see Patrick with a content and peaceful look on his face. His hair would fall into his eyes, but he looked so cute, so you would never fix it. As Patrick slowly stirred to life, you, by then, would have already counted the reasons why you loved him.

Joe:

You and Joe would be spooning, him as the big spoon and you as the little. His fingers would be stroking your hair in the early morning sunlight. You'd be plying with his hand that was wrapped around your waist in complete silence. Both of you would just feel the happiness of the night radiating from you.

Pete:

He'd lay there on his back with one arm wrapped around your waist. His breathing would come in a slow steady pace as would the rise and fall of his chest. You just watched him as you snuggled into his flannel shirt that was thrown off last night. You'd just enjoy the peace.

Andy:

You'd wake him to see Andy snoring softly. His ginger hair would look so fluffy without the gel that you couldn't resist but run your hand through it. The way his colorful tattoos just contrasted against his pale skin made you want to touch them, so you did. You'd trace everything tattoo until he'd wake up, usually from the tickling sensation your fingers caused.