Pete Imagine: Welcome To My Lair Pt. 2

You came back the next day. This time when you walked to the wall, you knew what to expect. You pulled out the brick and the passageway opened. You slid down like it was a slide. When you got to the bottom, the man was laying on the same couch, still shirtless.

"Lovely! You came back to me." He exclaimed getting up.

"I did ask if I could come back." You chuckled.

"And I'm glad you did. Water?"

"No thank you." The man chuckled and grabbed a bottle of water from a box.

"Good. This was the last bottle." He pointed out. You giggled and looked at him. His features were almost god like.

"So, I never caught your name." You spat out.

"Peter, but, for such a pretty lady, you can call me Pete. And you are?" He replied smoothly.

"I'm (Y/N)."

"(Y/N)...I like it. You could be a model (Y/N) or a super star. You could be anyone important with a beautiful name like that." You blushed and looked down at your hands.

"Take a seat (Y/N). You look tired." Pete said tentatively.

"Thanks. I sort of ran here." You chuckled in embarrassment.

"You don't live near by?"

"Not exactly." Pete gave you a toothy smile.

You two talked and talked for weeks. 2 weeks to be exact. One day, you came to see him and the lights in the lair were out. There were only lit candles.

"Lovely, you're here." Pete said from behind you. You turned around to see him wearing decent attire and he actually had on a shirt!

"Pete, what's all this?" You asked.

"These two weeks have been really special to me. I enjoyed talking to you and really getting to know you." He explained.

"I did too Pete."

"(Y/N), I meant what I said: you really are lovey and special to me. Know ones ever known me like you do."

"I feel the same way." Pete held the side of your face and connected his lips to yours. Two kissed with a force and passion only two lovers could possibly possess. Pete pushed you against a wall.

"Give me all of you tonight." He muttered against your lips. You gasped as he started to kiss your neck.

"Only if you give yourself in return." You panted. Pete looked up at you and gave a lustful smile.

"Deal." He said before kissing you and carrying you to the couch.

*The Next Day*

After what happened last night, you felt like you could honestly say you loved Pete. You were never able to let somebody in that quick but he was special. When you walked to the house it was taped off by police tape and 5 police cars were outside. You saw an officer, walked over to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Sir, what's going on?" You asked.

"A deranged psychopath has been living in a secret basement room for a month. We caught him today." The officer said. You felt your heart rise to your throat as you saw Pete being carried to a cop car.

"Pete?" You asked brokenly. Pete looked at you and frowned.

"Lovely...I'm sorry." He said sincerely, before he was put in the cop car.

"You knew him?" The officer asked you.

"I thought I did, but I guess I didn't." You sniffled before walking home with a broken heart.