Andy Imagine: Baby

Andy has been close to you since forever. For some unknown reason, he was calling you baby since you two were in college together. When he left for Fall Out Boy, you two basically cut all ties. While walking to your friends house, you saw a familiar man walking with three other men.

"Andy?!" You called out in surprise. Andy turned around and looked at you.

"(Y/N)?!" He replied running to hug you. You met him halfway and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Oh my gosh, you look gorgeous. Time has done you well." He said checking you out. You blushed and smiled.

"Look at you Mr. Tattoo. Drummer for a worldwide successful band. Andy you look great." You complimented. Andy pulled you to the guys.

"(Y/N), this is Patrick, Pete and, Joe. Guys, this is my baby." Andy smirked. You looked at him and smiled.

"You remember that?" You asked blushing.

"Of course. You were always my baby." Andy replied.

"Aww, OTP! Okay guys, I need to get home to Meagan and Saint. Catch you later. Nice meeting you (Y/N)!" Pete called. You smiled and waved him goodbye.

"Andy, Joe and I are gonna head out too. See you tomorrow." Patrick said. He and Joe both shook your hand before leaving.

"Okay, so do you live around here?" Andy asked looking at you.

"Yeah, like a block or few away." You replied. You and Andy walked to your house, striking up conversations on what has been going on in your lives.

"So, you never had another boyfriend since college?" Andy asked.

"Nope. I just wasn't feeling the love vibes." You shrugged.

"Yeah right. You just missed me didn't you baby?"

"Shut up Hurley. Anyway, this is my place." you stopped in front of your apartment building.

"Okay. Um, I'll see you (Y/N)." Andy smiled. You smiled back and waved goodbye. Before he left, a thought popped into your mind.

"Andy! Why do you call me baby?" You asked. Andy turned and gave you a quick kiss on the lips.

"Cause you're my baby. Always has been, always will be." He smiled. He slipped you a piece of paper.

"Call me." He said walking off. You smiled back and nodded your head, happily.