Patrick Imagine: Chivalry Pt. 2

You fixed you hair as nice as casual as it could go and slipped on black skinny jeans and your marvel tshirt that said "my boyfriend is a superhero". You opened your door and walked over to Patrick's apartment. You knocked on the door and Patrick opened it wearing a cute blue button up polo shirt and black jeans.

"Hey, come in." He smiled pleasantly.

"Thanks Patrick." You smiled back. You sat on the kitchen chair as Patrick walked to the kettle.

"I hope you don't mind, I made some lemon grass tea. A friend of mine introduced it to me." He said while pouring the tea in two cups.

"Here, I saw your marvel shirt and I think you should get this mug." He chuckled passing you the captain America mug. He settled for the Mickey Mouse one.

"Thanks. That's sweet of you." You commented with a blush forming on your face. You and Patrick had an amazing and intelligent conversation. He really was such a gentleman and hadn't made any sexual advances on you.

"So, your boyfriend's a superhero huh?" Patrick asked, taking a sip of his tea.

"Yeah. Steve Rogers is amazing." You giggled.

"So you're single?"

"Yup." Patrick nodded his head and looked down.

"Well, if I'm not coming off too strong, if like to change that." He said slowly. You took a sip of your tea and looked at him in confusion.

"I beg your pardon?" You asked.

"(Y/N), after sitting here and getting to know you, I believe I would like to start a relationship with you. Is that okay with you?" Patrick said clearly.

"Patrick, I would be honored." Patrick smiled and stood from his chair, you following in suit.

"(Y/N), may I kiss you?" He asked nervously.

"Of course Patrick." You chuckled. Patrick kissed you and a blush rise on his cheek. Such a gentleman.