Joe Imagine: I Don't Recall Pt. 2

(For those of you who wanted a sequel, here it is! I hope you like it.)

You walked as fast as you could to get into your apartment before Joe caught you. You made it to your door, feeling around for your keys.

"Shit." You muttered searching in your bag.

"(Y/N)!" Joe called out. You finally found your key and you unlocked your door, but before you could reach the safety of your apartment, Joe slammed the door shut.

"I know you remember me so if you do, you probably remember what I did to you." He said calmly. You slapped him feeling the rage from your teenage years coming back.

"You fucking asshole! I can't believe you'd treat me like that! I loved you Joe! Ever since the first day I laid eyes on you and your gorgeous blue eyes! All you ever did was hurt me!" You yelled with tears threatening to leave your sockets.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry." Joe sighed.

"Sorry?" You laughed.

"You're sorry?! Do you know how much tears I shed for you? Waking up every morning thinking about what could've been. Seeing you in your perfect little band, living your perfect little life while I was dying Joseph! I suffered from depression for two years! It's not fully gone, but I'm coping. All because of you!" You yelled.

"Not only you had problems (Y/N)! God, you left me and I didn't know what to do. Drugs were a part of my life for a short time and I almost got put into rehab. I loved you (Y/N), I still do! That girl, she was a mistake. Did you even think to ask me what was going on that day? Cause if you did, you would've seen for yourself I was shitfaced drunk." Joe explained. You glared at him.

"Being drunk is no excuse Joe!" You yelled.

"I know it's not, but it's the best damn start I've got right now!" Joe yelled, slamming his fist next to your head.

"God, I've always loved you. Please, just let me start again." He muttered pressing his forehead against yours. In a rush of adrenaline, you pulled Joe's lips to yours and kissed him with need. He tangled his fingers in your hair and you pressed your fingers into his face deepening the kiss.

"Umm, Ms. (L/N)?" A voice said. You pulled away from Joe to see your next door neighbor's son, Tyler.

"Yeah, Tyler?" You asked.

"Can you please keep it down? I'm trying to do my homework." He asked. You blushed.

"Um, sure." You replied.

"Thank you ma'am." He said smiling awkwardly. You looked at Joe and shrugged.

"So, am I forgiven?" He asked.

"I guess I can give us another chance. I really did miss you Joey." You sighed.

"I missed you too (Y/N)." Joe smiled and kissed you one more time.